Chapter 4: love does not boast

After that day, Cadesia always visits their mansion. Manang Aida told me that she don't usually come here because she is bored and have no one to talk to. But I'm already here, so there's now a reason to come here.

We didn't get tired playing golf yesterday. I even enjoyed it and didn't realize the time.

Tonight Cadmus invited me to a dinner. He said he might be busy in the next few weeks because he has a lot to fix. He also wants us to go on a 'date' together so that his sister and father won't get suspicious.

Cadesia and I are currently doing makeup. We both put on her lipsticks because she uses so many lipstick collection. She said she wanted to try it with me because she said I am her model. We even faced each other in the mirror to see each other's reflection.

"Sister, we're now friends right?"

I nodded. "Of course!"

"So tell me the truth."

I stopped putting on her MAC lipstick because of what she said. What does he want to know? I was nervous.

"Your name is Erin right?"

I was stunned by this question. How did she know right away? So I already knew that from the very beginning, Cadmus had told the maids not to say anything about my real life.

"Y-Yes..."

She smiled. "I know it's not you the first time we first met. I actually got a little nervous when dad said Kuya's with Amber. I hate that girl so much. She's so disrespectful! I even gave her my Dior cosmetic collection just so we can be friends then I'll just know that he cheated on my brother. That bitch! I'm really glad you're more beautiful than that girl. Even kinder! She's not at your feet yet, Sister Erin!"

I laughed at her. "Can you promise me you won't tell Cadmus about this?"

"Sure!" She answered immediately hugging me.

If only you knew... It's all just a deal.

------------------

"Who's that? Your friends?" I pointed my finger to a group of men in business attire. A few of them looked to be in their 30s.

"Yes," replied Cadmus. "Some of them are also my business partners."

"It's great, not only you are business minded, but also your friends! You all are really serious."

He laughed. "You could say that." Winked at the same time. "They only came here because our other friend is getting married again. Well damn, our other friends' wedding just finished and now there's another one." He scratched his ears.

"I mean they're in their 30s so..." I smiled while glancing at his friends who were also looking in our direction. "Everyone deserves to be loved too. It's not just work after work. It's tiring when it's like that all the time."

"Yeah..." He just agreed. "Are we leaving?" He asked. I wasn't surprised when he held my hand because he said it earlier. I'm a fake girlfriend, and this is my second time acting like it again. His girlfriend. Omg!

"Right away?"

"I'll introduce you to them then..." He smiles.

When his friends looked at us again, he suddenly raised our intertwined hands. His friends shouted that at first you thought they were serious but in reality they're super humble and funny.

"Damn man, how the hell do you guys get a girlfriend?" The man with the three buttons of his dress shirt still open shook his head while staring at me. "Hi, my name is Dale. I think I've seen you before... You're kind of familiar."