Chapter 5:The Return

It was currently Friday morning as Izuku, Throttle, Modo and Vinny were heading to Japan. Charlie stayed behind to keep the garage in order. Their bikes were all being shipped to Japan via cargo plane and will arrive when they land.

They were all sitting in first class, Modo was sleeping while Vinny was listening to some rock and roll. Izuku was reading a book while Throttle laid her head on his shoulder. She felt very happy for izuku since he was going home.

Izuku simply smiled as his girl stayed close to him, the intercom came on.

Pilot:Good afternoon passengers, we'll be arriving in Japan international Airport, please fasten your seat belts as we are landing.

They do just that and watched as the plane descended down to the ground. Once they landed they got off and walked to the parking lot.

Their bikes were there, they got on and rode toward UA, Izuku felt happy as he was now home. They soon arrived at UA and walk to principal Nezu's office.

They knocked and the door opened revealing the principle himself.

Nezu:Midoriya, it's good to see you again. I see you have brought your friends with you.

Modo:Man it's weird seeing a chimera here, these guys are so rare.

Vinny: I know man. It's awesome meeting one.

Nezu was surprised, seeing as they know what he was. He smiled as he saw throttle cling onto izuku. Asif saying, I'm not letting go.

Nezu: I see you have been busy, I guess these are the Biker mice?

Izuku:You guessed right sir. This is modo, the muscle of the group. That's Vinny, the craziest mama jama this side of the galaxy and this is throttle the leader and my girl.

Nezu:it's nice to meet all of you. I'm guessing your training also went well?

Izuku nods and activates his quirk. It was brighter and more powerful. Nezu nods in excitement, seeing him improve so much.

Izuku:So how have things been since I left?

Nezu pondered on this question before giving his answer for him.

Nezu:The class has been asking where you went, they do regret what they said. But I didn't tell them anything.

Izuku:thank you sir

They soon went to the dorms where, nezu had provided a room for the biker mice to share, but Throttle was staying close to her man. No way is she leaving him alone.

They soon get to the dorms, and we're met with the others. They are all shocked to see the biker mice, as they heards stories about them. And when they saw throttle holding izuku close, they were shocked to say the least.

Tbc....