characters

hey so the characters are going to be the same as what they are in the harry potter movies so yeah.

but let me introduce you to Lyra (picture her how u want but tell me if u want a photo of what i kinda picture her to be like and yeah x)

Lyra
she's really smart and always top of her class
she loves to go out get drunk but she always takes it to far and has no limit

she's gets with any guy she doesn't care
but her boyfriend called zac never knew about all the boys she's gotten with while them being together but only because he did they say thing but they boy did love each over it's a bit complicated but yh.

she had a big house but she didn't flex her money she was very humble and didn't care about blood status she always thought it was silly thing to care about. But her parents were never really at home but always for each meal but she always distracted them but since Hogwarts was a boarding school theo nott and Lyra nott were never close basically strangers.

she loved her school and she was very popular mainly because she was pretty but she liked to think it was because she was nice as well.
but she's always had a problem with her body that no one knew she kept the diary she was very strict about no one touching it that was her one rule.
the diary had all her calories she would eat and add up at the end of the day, she always kept to one meal a day of nothing some days and she ALWAYS her a scale in her bathroom she couldn't live without one

she also had a very bad habit she would also carry about small blades she could hide in her bra or pocket just encase she wanted to
loose the stress or just wanted to feel something, she's always felt so lonely and unwanted even tho everyone was so nice to her.

but no one ever knew about this only her diary that she kept under her bed and made it very clear for no one to touch it.

until she met brother and draco maybe they could help her before she falls into the deep end?

we shall find out