A Drunk Night - Chapter 10

Warning: This chapter contains sexual content.

Attending a dinner with the judgmental Chase family had been a complete disaster from the start. By the time the couple had finished attending dinner and headed back home, the word sober had been completely abandoned.

(Y/N) and Percy had finished at least 1 bottle of wine each. That's 120ml of alcohol for just 1 person. The couple was wasted, so it wasn't that much of a surprise when they had gotten home and didn't even make it to bed.

Percy focused on the exposed patch of creamy skin that made (Y/N)'s shoulder. Trailing sloppy kisses down her neck and gripping onto her ass.

He could feel her hot labored breathing even throughout his tuxedo. His tie was now loose and casually tossed onto the floor, (Y/N)'s fingers naturally knotting into his hair as he could feel her fingernails gently scrape against his scalp.

His mind felt fuzzy, and his memory felt hazy, but he clung to her like she was the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world. He didn't know much at the moment; all he knew was that he needed her.

He cupped her thighs and lifted her off her feet with ease, her legs wrapping around his waist until her ankles were crossed. He blindly headed to the guest bedroom as the master was upstairs and he didn't want to spend another moment with his lips separated from hers.

(Y/N) gasped when he pinned her to the bed so anxiously, kissing her lips until they were red and swollen from all the contact. He threw his black blazer to the ground and began unbuttoning the white shirt underneath.

(Y/N) slid off her dress with ease, her arms falling back against the sheets as she felt quite exhausted. Her chest rose and fell as she caught her breath; Percy pressed his lips back against hers.

It was as if being drunk was just an excuse to make her his... As much as it was wrong, it felt nothing but right at the moment. After all, the line between right and wrong was very thin.

(Y/N) turned her head to the side as if to give him more space as he kissed her jaw and neck. She gasped as he captured a very sensitive part of her skin and suckled it between his lips.

Her breath was heavy as if he was tired of all the kissing. His strong hands delicately unclipped her bra and threw it back to the floor, cupping her breast with one hand as he kissed around her nipple.

His thumb circled her nipple until it hardened, his other hand traveling down her waist to her hip bone, he gently tugged on the band of her laced panties. Admiring her choice of undergarments.

He tossed the cloth carelessly to the floor, (Y/N) whimpered as he continued kissing and teasing her breasts. She felt so hot like she was just ready to give in and be consumed by pleasure.

"P-Percy..." She tugged at his boxers, wanting nothing more than to just get them off. "P-Percy..." She moaned, her hand sliding under the band of his boxers, feeling the hardened heat underneath.

Her hand shifted around his girth, teasing him as her hand ran down his length, he was literally throbbing. She slipped off his boxers, opening her legs as they were both blushing furiously.

Percy took in a deep breath, hiking her legs up to his hips as he positioned himself. 

"(Y/N) ..." He said, out of breath.

He threw his head back as he wanted her more than ever, teasing her entrance, she whimpered.

"Please..." He begged.

(Y/N) nodded, "Just do it..." She spoke.

Percy breathed before sliding himself in, it hurt a little as he was big. But the pain slowly dissolved into pleasure. The feeling of him inside her was extraordinary.

"P-Percy!" (Y/N) gasped, trembling. 

Her fingertips carefully ran up his back and latched onto his shoulders as her breath became heavy. He began to move, slowly and gently, careful not to hurt her.

"(Y/N) ..." He moaned, burying his face into her neck, and nibbling onto the skin.

He felt incredible, mind-blowing even. He slid out and back in earning an appreciative moan.

"So good..." He whispered, lightly nibbling at the shell of her ear.

His hand left her thigh to cup her cheek, pulling her in for a sloppy kiss. His tongue slipped into her mouth as he picked up his pace.

A low moan emanated from the back of his throat, her tongue sliding against his as he could feel the wetness around his length. Percy hastily parted from her to catch his breath; a thin string of saliva attached to each of their opened lips.

He watched her as her body bobbled up and down, gently sliding his fingers down her waist to the palm of her hands and lacing their fingers together. Her heavy breathing made her chest rise and fall as her nipples scraped against his chest.

A deep crimson blush coated her cheeks, beads of sweat forming at her hairline as her lips were red and swollen from all the kissing they had done.

Her collar bones lined her small shoulders that lead to her breasts. Not too big, not too small, she was perfect. He made sure to remain eye contact, staring deep into those beautiful (eye color) eyes.

And for a moment, it was as if he was sober as he felt guilty. As much as it felt amazing, it was completely and utterly wrong.

#####
I am so sorry. This chapter was... disgusting. No hateful comments pls 😊.

Words: 910

Sincerely,
Alisha D'Linth