Xl

xᴀʏʟᴀɴɪ 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲 ᴋɪɴɢꜱᴛᴏɴ

📍|| ᴄʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ, ɪʟ.
──────────────────

"bitch please get out my face before i really fuck you up." true said brushing past a junior named amber.

amber had recently found out her boyfriend julis has been in true's phone, even though true never texted back amber was still mad, so she chose to try to pick on true about it.

"bitch who the fuck you going to fuck up? need to fuck that bitch up who spoke on that dead ass sister of yours." amber spat, making true stop dead in her tracks turning around.

turning around true looks amber dead in her face saying "fuck did you just say bitch? repeat it for me." true says walking closer to amber to hear her loud and clear.

"i said you need to worry about that dea- once that word even tried to escape ambers mouth, trues fist connected right to ambers mouth.

hearing ouu, ahs, beat her ass, coming from the crowd.

"bitch don't speak on shit you don't know about!" true said having a firm grim on ambers hair not really using her hair, but using her fists.

connecting all her hits. amber had gotten atleast 2 good hits on true but that didn't stop her from beating amber up.

"ok let me go!" amber shouted as tears started forming up in her face as her nose started to bleed.

"bitch now you want to cry?" true asked as she kept sending hits to her body, feeling somebody try to tug at her, but she had a firm hold on amber so they couldn't nudge her off.

the security guards and people from the crowds were coming to break the fight up, but they couldn't nudge true off of amber.

she was beating the life out of that girl to the point where amber would never get the chance to speak on kaylani ever again.

"alright, you got her." a boy said, as he snatched true up, making true send one more punch and kick to her body.

"anybody want they ones next! you bitches so net let me know now." true said as she was still getting tugged at.

she snatched out his hold. "get the fuck offa me' fo i really put ma' hands on ya' next." she said letting her accent start to come out. she was beyond heated.

"whatever." he brushed her off walking to class.

──────────────────