Killer 3: Rescue from your Dark Past

"Hello" = Normal Talk

'Okay' = Thought

"Hello." = All Might Muscle From and Bakuryuu talk

"Bakuryu Change!" = Transform phrase
________________________________________________________________________________

At 10:00 am in the morning.

Izuku is on his desk writing a letter.

'So. the sports festival is coming soon and every year my family is so excited to see it good for them, I'm excited as well, well not only the sports festival but including him as well.' Izuku thought and remembered a certain bicolor boy back at the USJ 'Shoto Todoroki huh, hope he accepts the invitation.' Izuku thought before putting a stamp on the letter.

Timeskip at 5:00 pm

Shoto Todoroki is training in his yard punching forward revealing that he is pretty muscular when suddenly Fuyumi Todoroki comes to him.

"Shoto, you have a mail." Fuyumi said

"Hm, from who?" Shoto asked her before taking the letter from her hand.

"I don't know, there's no name who sent it, but it said is for you." Fuyumi said

"I see, thanks, sister." Shoto thanked her.

"No problem, anyway dinner is ready soon, don't be late." Fuyumi informed him and he replied it with a nod, after his sister left Shoto opened the letter and began to read it.

"Dear Shoto Todoroki.

If you're reading this letter, I want to talk to you for a while at 7:00 pm please come to this abandoned building down below of this letter and meet me on the rooftop.

Sincerely.

I.M."

When Shoto finishes the letter, he is confused by the name of I.M and why he wants him to meet him, at first, he thinks it could be a trap, but since all he does is train at home, he needs some fresh air for a while so he decided to accept the invite anyway.

1 hour later.

Shoto walked out of his home and started to follow the directions that I.M gave him, 30 minutes later he arrived at his destination an abandoned building.

'So, this is the place, but why would he want to meet me in the rooftop anyway?' Shoto wondered and went inside while Shoto was walking up to the rooftop, he remembered something.

Flashback

Little Shoto tries to catch his breath cause of the training until suddenly his father calls him.

"Shoto." Endeavour called his attention Shoto then looked back with fear

"You can't give up now since you're my successor." Endeavour said to him

Flashback End

Shoto begins trying to calm his anger because he remembered that memory and looks at his left palm before opening the door to the rooftop

When Shoto opened the door, he looked around and saw nobody was here

'Strange, there's nobody here, is this some kind of prank to drag me here in this abandoned building?' Shoto thought until suddenly.

"Roar!!!!"

Shoto was startled because of the roar so he began to defend himself.

"The heck was that, hey who are you show yourself!" Shoto demanded but no response he looked up and saw a shadow of a giant white-like bird appear from the sky.