Second chance

"You'll get one for all over my dead body shigaraki" Izuku said to his enemy.

"Seems simple enough" Shigaraki responded with a smirk on his face.

The two men were fighting in the middle of several unconscious bodies of izuku and Shigaraki's teammates.

"I think we should end this battle" Izuku said while gathering the power to do his last attack.

"Yeah I thought the same thing" Shigaraki said doing the same as his enemy.

And suddenly in the blink of an eye they both disappeared and reappeared infront of each other.

"DETROIT SMAASH" Izuku said while putting all of his remaining power in his attack.

Shigaraki combined Most of his quirks in his hand and clashed with Izuku's attack.

The clash caused a big burst of air. Hopefully Some of the unconscious heroes woke up and started getting the others out the way so no one got hurt by the aftermath of the clash.
The clash caused the battle ground to be full of dust.

"What is happening in there" one of the awake heroes said almost scared.

"How can only two people emit this much power" another hero said shocked.

"His just a student yet his already this powerful" one of them said while trembling.

"They're way out our league" another added.

Once the dust cleared the saw Izuku stand over Shigaraki's dead body.

"Holy hell he did it" The heroes screamed in joy.

"Finally this war is over" they added with a huge smile.

"Wait look at the kid he... OH MY GOD CALL AN AMBULANCE THIS KID HAS A HOLE IN HIS CHEST" one of the heroes said while panicking.

They tried to call an ambulance but due the war that just ended it was gonna take a while for an ambulance to come.

Izuku fell in one of the heroes arms.

"Tell cough tell my mom I love her" Izuku said while trying to put on a smile on his face even though he was dying.

The hero tried to close the wound but his efforts didn't help since the wound was too big and he already lost alot of blood. "Come on kid hang in there don't you die on me".

Izuku closed his eyes and died with a smile on his face. Sadly he didn't get to say goodbye to his mom and his friends but he knew that they were gonna be proud of him.

After a while the ambulance finally came and they took all the wounded heroes to the hospital and izuku was announced dead.

His classmates woke up in the hospital and they were informed of the fact that izuku died after killing Shigaraki.

"What are you saying izuku wouldn't die that easily he still wants to become the number one hero" Bakugo said denying the fact that his childhood friend had died.

"His right deku-kun can't be dead" ochaco said with tears in her eyes.

"As sad as it may be to admit it izuku midorya is dead" The detector said with a sad tone.

After some days the funeral of izuku midorya was held in UA all the heroes attended the funeral. Izuku got named the saviour of japan and people felt sad for his death all around the world.

Izuku POV:

After I died I opened my eyes to find myself in complete darkness it felt so warm and peaceful."is this the afterlife or something?" I thought in complete confusion. After a while of me swimming in this dark space i spotted I source of light it was coming at me and getting I closed my eyes and waited for the impact, but nothing happened suddenly I started hearing the sound of a baby crying I opened my eyes to find myself in the hands of a lady I didn't recognize. She had a beautiful long black hair with a very peaceful smile it's almost as if she was welcoming me to the world. I tried moving but I couldn't I took a look at my hands just to find that I had baby's hand.

"Holy shit why am I a baby?? Did I just get reincarnated just like those animes I used to watch??"

"Can I hold him now Retsuki?" A tall man with purple hair said happily.

"Of course Adam" the woman named Retsuki replayed.

"So it seems that these people are my parents, I wonder if I'm in the same world or in an another world".

The man held his son high in the air "By the way what should we name him?" The father asked his wife.
"What about Reo?" Retsuki asked.

"It sounds good, alright it's decided from now on Your name is Reo Ikari" The father said to izuku with a big smile on his face.

"The name sounds cool better than izuku but it will take a while to get used to it" Izuku thought excited to live his new life.

"Why does it smell weird? Oh no Reo did you just..." Adam said while holding his nose.

"Honey go wash him, I'm tired" The woman said while laughing.

Alright that was my first shot at trying to write a fanfic hope you enjoyed it I will be posting other parts later.