hot chocolate again(9)

Jimin's pov,

I stopped the car in front of the house and saw on my side only to see Y/n sleeping. All the ride she was looking outside maybe that's because she is shy and maybe sleep due to tiredness. I don't want to wake her up but I have to, she should get change from this heavy dress. I called out her name but she didn't budge, I called her name again but is isn't working. I held her shoulder a bit and shook her body, this time she respond

Jimin-" We have arrived"

I said as soon as she looked at me. She nods and removes her safety belt before coming out of the car.

Y/n-" When is everyone coming back?" She asked me as I stood beside her.

Jimin-" They said they will come back late"

A blush appeared on my face remembering that my mother told me she doesn't want to ruin our first night. It is not like something is going to hapben though.

She was about to go inside the house but I stopped her holding her waist. She looked at her waist and then me as her cheeks again got red.

JIMIN "Mom told me that y- you know a ritual I H-have to p-pick you up and go
inside together " I saw her eyes widening, ofcourse I know my mom made this up but
she told me that she has instructed the servants if they won't see us like this my mom is going to explode like a bomb on me.

Y/n-" Is it necessary?"

Trust me I said the same to my mom but she didn't even bothered to answer. I nod as l saw her shifting her position, I have started to get her actions now. I slowly pulled her closed to me with the wrist I was holding before.

I took her arm and wrapped around my neck and bent down to pick her up. She quickly secured herself using my neck. Even in this big heavy gown she is feels so light, so small in my arms. I smiled and moved towards the house.

She is looking everywhere else but not me, I can already see her red face again.

She is indeed very shy. I have hardly met a girl who is this much shy in today's time.

Maybe I didn't explore my surroundings more because I was only devoted to Elena

Y/n."I am sorry you are also t-tired and now you have to pick me up. I must be more heavier with this gown"

This is what Taehyung said, she apologize for everything that is troubling according to her I shook my head as no.

Jimin." You should not be sorry about this besides you are as heavy as a 1O year old kid" she chuckles

After we successfully satisfied our mom by the photos sent to her by maid,

I took Y/n to our room. She was hesitant so I mumbled a small
Welcome to make her comfortable.
She came inside holding her big big big gown. She must be uncomfortable
so I should let her change here and I will change in the guest room.

Jimin-" Y/n you can change here, I will use the guest room"

I said and was about to go to talke out my clothes when she stopped me hesitantly.

Y/n-"Jimin I don't think my luggage has arrived yet"

Oh right, how can I forget.

Jimin-" Don't worry about it"

I smiled and walked towards my closet. I took out my hoodie that I don't wear anymore and looked back at her. It will look perfect on her because the colour was iust right to fit in with her complexion.

Jimin-" Here, wear this for now your luggage may arive with mom or Seo Yeon"

She smiled taking the hood and said a thank you. I took my clothes too and
head out of the room. I closed the room and leaned on the door when I heard that she locked the bathroom door. I was someone squealing in happiness ? I don't know what's exiting me more, our marriage? Being her in my room? Or to able to see her in my hood? The antsy in me for unknown reasons rising to another core. What the hell are you doing to me girl.