the outside

as you fell asleep in his arms,you felt warmer than before.when you woke up..he was gone.you were in a comfy position and tucked in a blanket.you gone out side just to see you're mysterious friend happily running towards you and hugged you! you smiled warmly and asked him:"tell me,did you ever go outside this floor?"
."no I did not.this is my home.".you respond:"follow me..I gotta show you something!"you were running while the creature was behind you.as you've gone to the door where floor 12 begins,he noticed the sign.and with a sad expression asked you "am I..dangerous?".you said:"no dummy!".you felt bad that this sign was here.but you've gone till floor 4.there was light and people.humans looked at him with discust.they were whispering,"why is that here?" "what is that?" "it looks so ugly..".he asked me:"why are people whispering?".you just continued walking.until someone threw a glass bottle on his back.he flinched.his eyes widen in fear.shattered glass was everywhere.and some was even stuck on his back..he started crying and he ran away back to floor 12.you were shaking in anger and rage.you took the half of the the bottle and yelled:"WHO THE FUCK DID THAT IM GOING TO KICK THEIR ASS!!".two men pointed there fingers at a woman.people said she was the meanest one here.you took the bottle and smashed it on her head.she was all bloody.She fell on the ground.her bleeding made you smile.you looked behind you to hear someone say:"here the monster!!".everyone screamed and whent to their rooms running and panicing.you,the meanie and the creature you got revenge for was here.you rushed to it grabbed its shoulder and asked :"are you alright?!are you hurt?!are you-"."shhh."it shush you down and  you both went to you're room.tou sat down on the bed like the first time.it turned its back to you and said in a shaky tone:"c-can you fix this??".you saw under the glass shards stuck in his back there was a much darker shade of black dripping down on you're mattress.you responded:"I can just stay still and be as quiet as you can.".it was silent until the last shard.it yelled:"AAAGH"."please calm down." you took you're hand out and said:"try biting on this."alright,are you sure?".you nodded and the second you started touching the glass piece you saw it was stuck.you said to it"alright.this is going to hurt a bit.".you started pulling the glass out and it was screaming and biting you're arm.you felt sharp pain in you're arm but you gave you're self a challenge:save him,or you're self.you were pulling till.a chunk of black meat was on the tip of the glass shard.you turned you're head next to it.it was tearing and crying.it was much softer than what the sign said.you spoke."hey..friend it okay.its over..".it looked at you as you were holding bandages. you saw marks of its teeth on you're hand.they looked very sharp."now you gotta get off the bed for me,I gotta wrap you're torso in bandages.."it nodded and stood up.you were covering the creatures torso and you asked it:"can I ask you something?"it nodded.it looks like it was to much in pain to talk."what's you're name?".it went silent and said "I don't have a name.."."well let's call you munci then!".he smiled warmly and said "I like that name!".you hugged him.you were planing to represent him to the one from the first floor.they were the nicest people in this hotel.you hoped that it could make more friends..for now.