𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦
"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

||

It been a three weeks since everyone moved to Miami and their new homes, everyone was feeling better and getting adjusted to the different city.

Everyone was turnt up and was happy for Ares who was the happiest one.

He never thought he would be able to leave Chicago but now he was living in a big ass home and moved his friends in big ass home, he couldn't do anything but be proud of himself.

It did feel wrong that he had to leave Ty in Chicago and he was worried about his friend dying of being in the streets, he probably was going to keep thugging til he gets killed and it made Ares feel so bad.

He really didn't feel like turning up without Ty, he was Ares's hype man and he wasn't here to experience the things Ares was getting shown.

He didn't feel like the man he said he was going to be.

"Aye Top I got sum— say what's wrong mane?" Xo changed his sentence once noticing the somber look on Ares face. Ares snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the man, "Awl notha slime." He said, putting a quick fake smile on his face.

He realized the blunt that was between his fingertips went out due to him not taking drags, "Du', you looked sad as hell. It can't be notha."

Ares shook his head at Xavier, "I'm coolin', wat ya had ta say thug?" He mumbled, looking up at him and fishing a lighter out of his Givenchy  jeans and re-lightening his joint.

Hades and Xo had moved in with Ares which he didn't mind because he had the space for two people in his home.

Nardo was at Tae's house so he could be with the smaller who he was starting to gain feelings for.

Ares was happy for his friend because Nardo seemed happier being around Laparis.

Xo sighed and licked over his lips, knowing this was going to make him feel a bit better. "I booked you a show, son."

"Dead ass." Ares face lit up as he stared at Xo and took a deep drag of his blunt.

Xavier nodded and flopped down on the couch beside Ares and spread his legs, "Hell yeaa."