Tinkering

Usopp Pov:

One day while Usopp was tinkering with a new weapon Sanji told him to go set the table.

Usopp: Sorry but im covered in oil and stuff and im trying too work on this new weapon.

Sanji:*looks down at Usopp* I don't care just hurry up with what your doing then set the table.

Usopp: Yea okay I will soon just let me do this real quick

Sanji walked back to the kitchen

Usopp(man that was close I hope he didn't see my "invention")

Usopp then walked away too his room and grabbed the "invention" from his shirt to show a shoes? It turns out that Usopp was making sanji shoes since he noticed that he always wears the same ones he thought it would be nice to make him some new ones. It was hard though since Usopp wasn't good at sowing so it took a long time too make them he still has to work on them but they look pretty good from his perspective. He wanted to do something nice for sanji after all he's liked him since Chopper got in the Crew.He was just wondering if the cook he likes so much likes him as a friend at all...

After Usopp put the shoes he made hid away he went down to sanji to help him set the tnight

Sanji: what took you so long?

Usopp: Sorry sanji I had to go put up the thing I was working on..

Usopp(I hope he doesn't question it)

Sanji:Oh okay so what was it you were working on?

Usopp:...(shit)

Usopp: I was just working on a new smoke bom..hehe

Sanji: alright just make sure it isn't like the last one

He was talking about the last smoke bom Usopp made is blew up and made a hole in the ship that Franky had too fix. he figured out that he actually used the wrong one

Usopp: yea..hopefully...

Sanji Pov:

Sanji(Usopps acting weird why would he feel the need to go put his smoke bom up when he always carry them in his bag? And more importantly why didnt he whine about not wanting too set the table?this doesn't add up..wait why do I care its just Usopp he can do what he wants.)

Sanji:so confusing..

Usopp:huh what is?

Sanji:huh oh nothing my head just hurts.

Usopp: do you want me to do the dishes then I dont want the cook to feel sick cause if that happens luffys gonna get hangry

(Usopp chuckles)

Sanji:..(pretty..HUHHH WHAT NO WHY DID I THINK THAT???) um..yea if you dont mind..

(Usopp then set the table and cleaned some dishes from sanji cooking then he called everyone too eat)

(while on the other hand sanji was panicking on why he though what he did)

___________________________________________________________________
Author Note:

Thanks for Reading!💜
Have a good day or night

490 words.