Chapter 2 | Bus

I woke up with the sound of my alarm clock ringing

I woke up with the sound of my alarm clock ringing. I groaned, before I take my hand out of my silk blankets. While I was turning off my alarm, I got my phone off the charger.

I sat up straight on my bed, while seeing it was '6:50' meaning time to get up and pack for the school trip. I got some money from my parents, and I hear the school trip is going to last a whole week.

I heard were going to the Rosewood Miramar Beach in Montecito, California. Kind of fancy just for a school trip, but no wonder it was so pricey. I finally got out of my bed after like what 5 minutes. I went to my closet to pick a towel for my shower.

After I picked one out, I went to the bathroom and placed my towel on the counter of my bathroom.

I started the shower and start taking off my clothes. I eventually got out the shower after 15 minutes. I then brushed my teeth. I walked out my bathroom went in my closet to pick out some clothes.

Since the ride is a 3hr 56 minute, I decided to where comfy clothes. I picked out a brown shirt with some bear pants and brown crocs.

After I was done changing, I went to grab my suitcase off the top of my shelf.

Then I got my suitcase after 5 minutes trying to grab it. In my suitcase I packed 2 hats, 8 shirts, 8 pants, 3 shoes, 3 dresses, 4 bathing suits and my chargers.

I zipped up my suitcase after packing for 10 mins. I got a message that the bus leaves in 30 minutes. I really need to hurry up.

I made my way down the stairs, into the garage and to the back of my car. I opened the trunk of the car and placed my suitcase. As I made my way to the drivers side, the garage door opened.

I saw my parents. "So, you're just going to leave without saying bye?" as my mom said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know if yall were sleeping or even at home," I said answered back.

"It's fine, no worries," my dad said.

"Just knock on our door next time." my mom said while walking towards me for a hug. I don't really like giving hugs out to people, but I just let her hug me.

"Why yall leaving me out?" my dad says. We laugh at his words and made space for him.

We all do our family hug. "Alright I really got to get going, byee,"

"Bye," my mom and dad say as I get in my car and back out the garage into the road.

I finally got to the school and see a line of 10 people getting on the bus. After 4 minutes of waiting in line I finally got on and sat down.

These people are taking so long! The bus was supposed to leave 10 minutes ago. FINALLY!! The last person arrived. It was Elias...

Everyone eyes were on him especially mines. We looked around the bus and noticed the only empty seat was next to me. Elias and I connected eyes then he walked over and put his suitcase it the cubby area above our seats