Subject 001 & Subject 002

(The origins of the project.)

Subject 001 (Sara):

Original Species: Human

Current Species: Unknown

Sex: Female

BT: A

Weight: 103 lbs

Height: 5'0

Subject 002 (Kip):

Original Species: Human

Current Species: Unknown

Sex: Male

BT: AB

Weight: 110

Height: 5'2

Sara:

Sara was the first subject tested on during the project. The subject presents as female and uses she/her pronouns. The subject has been mutilated beyond recognition. The specimen's eyes have been removed, horns have grown on her head, arms were removed and replaced, and fingernails and toenails were transformed into claws.

Kip:

Kip was the second after Sara. The subject presents as male and uses he/him pronouns. Like Sara, the subject has been mutilated beyond recognition. The specimen's eyes have been removed, the arms and legs have been removed and replaced, ears have formed on the subject's head, toenails and fingernails have been transformed into claws, and there's a hind claw.

Details: 

Give the subjects a 20 by-20-foot room with some items for entertainment. The specimens room should not be entered without protective gear. When giving them food slide it through the opening at the bottom of the door. Both subjects are aggressive with staff and other subjects. Do not let them out of the room under any circumstances. If somehow, a staff member gets trapped with them, just leave the staff member in there for the subjects to eat.