ONE. fourth of july chug train

    RACHEL MACFARLANE hated summer

RACHEL MACFARLANE hated summer. Summer was always full of sun, fun, and less self-tanner.

But with summer came babes and boinks and those babes all came to Jay Kelso aka Rachel's crush since forever... forever in her teenage eyes.

Jay Kelso was a ladies man and it pissed Rachel off. Why the hell did he have to attract ever girl with eyes?

She made her crush on Jay as small as possible and the only person who knew about her crush was her twin brother Joshua... and Rachel's former fling Nate Runck.

To make a long story short, Nate and Rachel were a solid couple. Brains and brawn's type of thing. They adored each other and they were sickly sweet with each other. It was actually so sickening. In fact, Nate was in love with Rachel MacFarlane. He never got to chance to tell her after they had broken up.

Nate had broken up with Rachel, only because he didn't want to be heartbroken in that way. He would rather break up with Rachel than hear that she didn't love him. It was his logic and he stood by that... but Nate wasn't the brightest star in the sky, but his heart was strong.

So, Nate moved on and began dating Nikki. She was drop dead gorgeous and everyone with eyes knew that. It almost made Nate a little self conscious in ways.

As bad as it would sound, he wasn't like that with Rachel and that was because Rachel made sure to let Nate know his value to her. Not to say that Nikki didn't do the same from time to time, but something about Rachel was different.

And when Nate moved on so did Rachel. Kind of. Her crush on Jay felt pretty one sided.

Rachel MacFarlane was someone who loved love and would do anything to see anyone happy. And when she wasn't Joshua was the first to spot it, besides their dad, Richard MacFarlane.

Rachel laid on her couch with her face down into the cushions that so many people had made out on... pretty sure a makeout party was held in her house.

It was the fourth of July and Rachel had no other plans until later tonight when her and her friends would head up to the water tower to watch the fireworks.