THREE. kissing strangers

    THE FORMAN'S basement had become the new hangout spot

THE FORMAN'S basement had become the new hangout spot. It was relaxing, spacious, and comfortable.

Until it wasn't.

Everyone in the basement had been minding their business and Nate and Nikki had been making out only a few inches away from Rachel on the couch.

Leia finally came downstairs and only looked at the couple who had been making out. "Do they know you guys are here?" She asked.

"Oh, they don't care. They're in the zone." Jay smiled.

"And once they're in it they aren't gonna come out of it anytime soon." Joshua said, "Nothing breaks it."

"How can she kiss my brother?" Gwen asked, "His dentist quit in the middle of an exam."

"Ask Roach. She had no problem making out with Nate." Joshua laughed.

"Shut up." She said, throwing a pillow at him.

"Wait, what?" Leia questioned, "You and Nate dated?"

Rachel leaned into Gwen's shoulder, her back against hers, "Yeah, for a while."

"A while?" Gwen laughed, "You two dated for almost two years. Does him making out with Nikki not bother you?"

"Nah, he's happy with her." Rachel sat upright, facing Gwen, "Besides, I could kiss anyone else."

Rachel placed her hands on Gwen's shoulders, the girl copying her actions and the two titled their heads and held their mouths wide open, laughing at their own actions.

"Guys." Ozzie called, "I got too close, and now I'm stuck in it."

Nate had been massaging Ozzie's hair before he stepped away as fast as he could.

"We've all been there." Jay smiled, "When you're in the middle of a hot make out session, and you're so in the moment."

"And your lips just melt together." Gwen added.

Joshua smiled, "And Patrick Tetrazzini pitches your tent on the living room couch."

"And his tongue hits the hangy thing in the back of your throat and it feel so good." Leia added.