Chapter 2

Do you ever sit in your English class dreaming about a glazed donut, will pink and gold sprinkles

"Gwendolyn Thomas would you pay attention in my class."

Mr. Davis broke my beautiful daydream of glazed donuts, it just feels like this class will never end, all I can tell my self is its Friday and my sleep filled weekend is almost here. After what felt like a year its finally time to have lunch, so I head to my friends table in the corner of the cafeteria, Addie is already here reading a script for the schools play they are having. 

"When are additions?"

"In two weeks, why do you would to addition with me?" Addie asked

As long as I can remember Addie was always preforming in plays she has tried numerous times to get Sadie, and I to also addition. The one time I auditioned with her I didn't even finish reading the sprit before I was told it wouldn't work. So that why I most decline her offer.

"Sorry Addie, you know I'm a terrible actor"

Soon after the rest of our friend group sat down at our table, opening my lunch box I start eating my sandwich and apple.

Looking over I see my brother and Maddox, plus all of the football team sitting in the middle of the cafeteria. Making eye contact with Maddox, I just stare you know the you blinked game well we play this game daily, Maddox being his normal self decides to loose by winking at me. like come on! "Addie are you listening?" "yeah sorry."

Focusing my attention back on my table I continue to eat my sandwich, listening to the different conversations happening at my table, "Gwen you want to do a Park and Recreation marathon this weekend you in?" Sadie asked.

"Yeah sure, are we doing this at Sadie's house" I asked

"mine" Sadie said

"Do I get to join?" Simon asked

"Anyway need to head to the library before my next class" I told them as I picked my stuff up

"bye" they all said.

As I leave the cafeteria I feel eyes on me I of course new who it is, looking over I make eye contact with Maddox again and just continue to walk to the library.

As the final bell rings all I can think about is getting into my bed and pull my comforter over my head. 

Waling outside I wait for my brother  Mathew to come pick me up, usually I would get a ride from Ian but he has football practice right know and I don't feel like waiting a couple of hours for him and Maddox.

Five minuets later I am hopping into Mathews car, "how was your day" Mathew asked me the same question we ask each other when he picks me up "It wasn't terrible but it also wasn't good."

"how about you how was collage?" Mathew is currently getting his bachelor's degree"

"it was fine except for the paper I need to write."