meeting

"I can't wait to see that idiot of a little brother" you said out loud to yourself your little brother was a asshole to say the least.

The firey red head also known as eustass 'captain' kid was your annoying little brother.who was also way to over protective.he actually tried to kill one of you now ex's.

But right now you were going to visit. apparently he lived with some friends of his... Which was surprising because you thought he would never have friends but you hadn't seen him in like 12 or so years current you were 27 and he was 23. only a couple years younger than you yes but that didn't mean anything to you guys. you always made fun of him but his come backs were harsh.

A couple feet ahead you saw a gate and a huge house and only one thing came out of your mouth"who'd he have to fuck to get this place and ware can I find them".

You saw a buzzer and then clicked it "yes who is it" 'yep that's not kid' "hey is kid here" you heard shuffling then"ok who the hell is this" 'yep thare's kid' "I'm a Christmas carolar WHO DO YOU THINK YOU DUMASSS" heard the gates open and you walked up to the doors of the house and before you could even open the door it flew open and you got tackled to the ground "y/n I missed you much".

"Ok wtf who are you and what did you do with my brother" kid got off of you and helped you up"can I not be nice for once" "no and are you going to introduce me to your friends first" he looked confused then it clicked"oh yeah come in side" you followed kid in side he stopped in front of a table and told you to sit so you did then he yelled "HEY YOU DUMASS'S GET DOWN HERE" 'of course this idiot is yelling ' you rolled your eyes lucky kid didn't see.

Then three people come down the stairs.they all caught your eye one had blue hair and thorn tattoos all over.the second was tall and had a black cloak. but the last one caught your eye the most he was tall but not to tall had muscles beautiful blonde hair that covered his eyes and a mask on to cover the rest of his face but the thing caught your eye the most is there eyes you could only see two of there eyes but you assumed the other had the same eyes they were red a beautiful almost a Scarlett red color.

Kid looked at you and smiled "this is heat"he pointed to the guy with blue hair."that's wire" he pointed the really tall guy."and that's killer" he pointed to the blonde they all looked at you "hi I'm y/n eustass y/n nice to meet you".they blinked then looked between you and kid. wire was the first to speak"so kid final did it" kid smacked wire "shes my sister dumbass" "that makes more sense anyway" killer said shoulders shaking like he was laughing but there was no noise.

'that voice he was the one that answered the buzzer' "sorry about wires behavior miss y/n" the blond said you blinked you e/c colored eyes before you answered him "oh um it's fine I'm just glad that my little bro has friends" wire and heat looked at each other then back to you "YOUR THE OLDER ONE" they yelled in unison "is it that much of a surprise" you puzzled.

"y/n if you don't mind me asking what is your age gap" killer asked which made you jump a little "umm 4 years" after you said that killer looked to be thanking "so were the same age"(a/n vampire time is different then human time so his is technically 27 in vampire time) "wait really" you said standing up and taking a step towards killer "yeah really" he said in a flirtatious tone.

"Killer do you mind not flirting with my sister" kid said a little pissed "what are you talking about kid" said killer in a non-believable tone "I'm going to go show y/n her room ok kid" killer said looking at you "ok just don't touch her" kid said in a threatening tone "fine fallow me ok y/n" "ok" you said blushes a little bit which killer definitely saw.

You followed killer through the halls for a while till you got to a room which he opens the door so you walk in "this is my room" you said surprised at how beautiful it was

(Here's a picture of what it looked like)

"Its beautiful" killer looked at you "not as beautiful as you" he said and you turned around when you heard him say that. killer pulled down his mask and kisses you he put his hands on your waste making you blush but you slowly started to kisses back soon killer pulled back for air "kids will kill me if he finds out about this" 'he would he definitely would' "then we don't tell him" at that killer smirked.

Then killer pushed you on the bed "k-killer what are y-" you got cut off when his lips were back on yours killer licked your lips and you opened your mouth. he began to export the inside of your mouth and one of his hand slowly moved up to your breasts and started needing it making you moan into the kisses and then thare was a knock on the door "WHATS TAKING SO LONG" kid yelled killer separated from you and whispered "fucking cock block".

Killer got off of you and said"I was just showing her what was in the room" you stood up but something felt off when you were walking to the door after killer for dinner you realized what was off your underwear was gone 'how!!! he didn't even take you pants off how are you underwear gone'.

killer open the door and looked at kid "the door was unlocked" kid looked at killer realized that he could have just opened the door"I knew that" kid said right now you couldn't even say anything snarky you were freaking out about your underwear "c-can we just go eat please I'm hungry"

(A/n picture of the man we all love)