Chapter Two

This chapter focuses on Ruby and her friends, basically introducing them. So ya)

Ruby walked away from Willow's room. "So, what should we eat?" She asked "Hmm, how about pizza? We haven't had pizza as a group for a while." One of her friends, Noah, suggested. Ruby had a crush on Noah, but she was too shy to tell. "I agree, sounds good to me" Another one of her friends, Charlie, whom they so kindly call Charles, said. "Yeah!" The twins, Jase and Rena, said in unison. "Sure I guess." Laurie shrugged. The last friend, Liam just hummed, meaning he agreed.

"It's settled then, pizza it is." Ruby said. They walked to the nearest pizza restaurant and ordered. "Hey, two large pepperoni and olive pizzas please!" Ruby said, sitting at a table with her friends. The pizza arrived and they started eating. They finished quickly and split the bill equally and walked out.

Later that night, Ruby texted Noah. "Hey" She texted. "Hey" He texted back. "Do you wanna hang out?" She asked "Yeah, sure" He agreed "K, meet at the park in an hour." She texted and started to get ready. She showered, blow-dried and brushed her hair, and picked out an outfit. She wrote a note and put it on her door, saying she was out and would be gone for a while.

She stood at the entrance of the park, waiting patiently for Noah. Finally, he arrived "Hey!" She called to him "Hello" He said. "C'mon, follow me, I wanna show you something." She said. He nodded and followed her. They walked into a forest. "Are we supposed to be here?" He asked, "Yes, just trust me." Ruby said. They stopped after a few minutes and turned over to a few bushes. They walked through the bushes and walked a bit more into the forest. Eventually, they reached a clearing. There was a lake. There was a small area at the shore of the lake with a structure kind of like a gazebo, fairy lights, blankets, pillows, and stuff like that.

"I found this a while ago and built some stuff here, I thought I'd show you." Ruby said, walking over to the structure. He followed, mesmerized. "Wow..." He said sitting down. She sat down beside him, looking at the lake. The reflection was beautiful, the whole view was beautiful in general. "Noah?" Ruby said, looking at Noah "Hm?" He responded, looking at her. "I- I like you... Like, 'like like' you..." She confessed, looking away. "I like you too..." He said looking at her "R-Really?" She said, looking at him "Yeah..." He said. Suddenly she hugged him "I love you so much!" She said, tears in her eyes "I love you too" He said, hugging back.

Chapter end

Woo chapter two and we already got a confession, Ruby be wilding.