Who is that girl?

The day started out like any usual day, a slightly cold but crisp early morning. It was Saturday, around 7:30 am, to be precise; when Aretemis goes hunting in the northern Montana woods. She was in her human form, dressed as a park ranger. She knew the woods better than anyone and decided to stay there. She doesn't hunt excessively just for the fun of it, but to control the population of the forest to make sure hikers are safe. If there is too much of certain animals, the more likely some innocent hiker is to accidentally wander into a territory and get attacked. She was patroling the woods when a young lady caught her eye. She was a young woman around 5'3, dressed in blue jeans and a hoodie, had a black hiker style back-pack, and hiking boots. She had her long, shiny two-toned golden blonde-raven black hair tied up in a slightly wavy ponytail, and her eyes caught Aretmis's attention. They were rare for a normal human to have unless they are half-bloods. Her eyes were a shimmering light purple, dark purple, red, blue, teal, green, with silvery white speckles. Her eyes looked like the milky-way, the only person to have those types of eyes were a descandant of Andromeda or Cassiopedia. She seemed to have this aura about her that was drawing Aretmis in. Aretemis couldn't help but stare at this human in curiousity, wondering who this woman is. She seemed to be experienced in the woods as well.

The young woman in question, bent down and was treating a baby deer. The baby deer had deep gashes on his back and he seemed to be dying. "Don't worry little one. I will make sure you get the best medical attention and you can return home to your mother." She spoke in a kind voice to the baby deer, who looked up weakly at his savior. Just then, a mother deer came charging out but then stopped. The mother deer approached the young woman and the baby. Once she finished stitching up the deeper wounds and disenfecting them, she bandaged him up. The kind young woman, then turned her head to the mother. "Don't worry, I won't hurt your baby. Some animal hurt him badly and he'll need treatment until he heals. I live not too far from here, you're more than welcome to come home with me to watch over your baby. I can also protect you this way too. I'm a new hire at the Forest Watch. I'm a new Park Ranger but I got my degree in animal science and medicine. I'm Aurora Lunaria Nightingale, pleasure to meet you." SHe spoke with a soft kind voice and allowed the mother to sniff her hand before gently petting the mother deer to consol her. Artemis couldn't believe that her new partner for patrols, was already here. Aretemis walked over cautiously and slowly. "So, you're my new partner? I'm Alaina Johnson, nice to meet you." Aretemis said, holding out a hand. The young woman, Aurora turned around and smiled at Aretemis as their eyes met. "Nice to meet you, Alaina. I look forward to working with you, I'm Aurora Nightingale." The young lady replied, shaking Aretemis's hand. Aretemis stared deep into Aurora's eyes, finding herself slightly lost in them.