Season - 1

THE GIRL IN THE METRO

DHATREE SUNEETH MARADANA

Copyright © Dhatree Suneeth Maradana

All Rights Reserved.

This book has been published with all efforts taken to make the material error-free after the consent of the author. However, the author and the publisher do not assume and hereby disclaim any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident, or any other cause.

While every effort has been made to avoid any mistake or omission, this publication is not being sold on the condition and understanding that the author would be liable in any manner to any person in case of any mistake or omission in this publication or for any action taken or omitted to be taken or advice rendered or accepted based on this work. For any mistakes, the Author is solely responsible and can be approached at

Season 1

Episode 1                           -               4

Episode 2                           -               7

Episode Chandrakala   -             11

Episode 4                           -             15

Episode The End..!?      -             21

After reading the contents of this Story series, you might have a question(what is this Seasons?), for those who didn't check it's better you have a look at it. It took a lot of time for me thinking to give all of my words some sense of understanding to create these Episodes.

You read it right; these are Episodes, the Episodes that is life for two people and what went through.

In this generation of web series, I wanted to make you feel the stories I write as a series that you read and connect. I wanted to let you see the world in wonderful words that run through your mind as you begin to read.

I'm grateful to all my friends, family, and, most importantly, my readers for always supporting me.

                                                     Love always,

Dhatree Suneeth Maradana

P.S: The Story is Fictional. The feelings aren't.

HAPPY READIING :)

Episode -1

Fear has always prevented me from achieving my goals. The days were numbered, where my anxiety got the best of me.

Today was not a lazy day like yesterday; it was worse. I had a lot to think about and traveled to the most happening city, Hyderabad.

I always heard that girls are faster than fighter jets in Hyderabad.

Smiling at that phrase, I tried to walk past this girl I thought was cute.

Scanning the QR code, I rushed to the platform but missed my Metro.

'Don't worry, the next one won't be long,' the cute girl stood behind me smiling, listening to her playlist of SPB songs(I know because I looked).