𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊: 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘 𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝕹𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖍

Quick footsteps go to the grand throne room, a scroll flapping in his hand that is quite important. The big doors get open and the person with the scroll goes to the king on the throne. 'My king, I got you some big news.' the person gives the scroll. The king reads the scroll careful not to miss any words. 'Counselor, prepare a meeting for this afternoon. We must discuss this matter with the ministers.' 'Sure my king.' he bows to the king, and a little girl's voice starts to appear as the king sits down on his throne. 'Appa!' a little princess giggles and hugs the king (her father). He hugs her back and puts her on his lap. 'Oh here's my beautiful Alexandra, how was your dance class?' 'It went well, but I stepped on the teacher's feet a couple of times. hihihi' the king smiles and laughs at her answer. 'I hope you said sorry to him.' 'Of course Appa, I said sorry and gave him a hug because I didn't want to see him being sad over his hurting feet.' 'That's my princess, I bet you'll be a wonderful princess in a couple of years and that you will always do the good thing even when it's hard.' The king stares into his daughter's eyes, the special twinkle that stands for curiosity, kindness, or what a shorter name for it is: A Future Queen. 

'Darling, you know the son of King and Queen Kim right? They have invited us to their palace this weekend.' 'Oh, that's marvelous honey.' the king answers his beloved queen, she is choosing a couple of fabrics for her and her daughter's dresses. 'Honey, I'll have a meeting with the generals and the wise men this afternoon, because of some terrible news. So I'll be not available for a couple of hours.' 'Is it that terrible? I'll join the meeting because if it's that terrible both of us need to be there.' 'Yes, and you little devil, you will be in your lessons of etiquette and with horse riding.' the king says to his beautiful daughter that is still on his lap playing with her princess doll. 'Sure Appa, I will succeed in those classes to be the friendliest princess.' 'You are already the friendliest princess that we know.' the queen tells her daughter and the princess gets kisses from her father and mother.

Later in the afternoon

All the ministers, the counselor, and both king and queen attend the meeting in their large room for the most important message the king has received. 'Thank you everyone for coming to this meeting' 'What is this unexpected meeting, did something bad happen?' one of the ministers asks. 'We have a serious matter that will be a threat to our kingdom and the people.' the king says but continues with what the matter really is. 'I got a message that the mysterious kingdom from the north is treating us for a war that will hurt our people and attack our storage for the next winter.' 'That's bad news, we'll need to figure out a plan to go against this attack.' the queen says and everyone agrees. 

For 4 hours the whole room started to talk and create a plan for the great attack of an opponent that is so mysterious that they didn't know the kingdom in the north. The princess played in the halls after she was done with her classes, and the maids smile and giggle at her impression when she pretends to be a guard that walks in the hall. The guard turns to the princess and smiles at her, he kneels down to the ground and is eye-in-eye with the little beautiful princess. 'Hello little one, what are you doing here?' 'I'm playing around until my mommy and my daddy are done with their "meating".' the princess pouts and look down. 'Oh you mean their meeting, well maybe we can have some fun together. I have a son of the same age as you and you remind me of him.' little Alexandra giggles and reaches out her hand to the guard, the guard takes it with pleasure and the princess starts to walk. They both go directing the garden with beautiful flowers like roses, tulips, magnolias, orchids, hibiscus, carnations, and so much more kinds of flowers. The guard and princess walk through the garden and adore the flowers that make a beautiful sight from the palace its balcony. 

'Did you know that every flower has its own meaning towards someone?' 'Really??' 'Yes, even with a difference in color from the same flower has its own meaning, the most know for their many meanings are the roses.' the guard says and they both talk about every flower. Well, not every flower as the garden is huge and large with different kinds of flowers (tropical, natural,... flowers) Both princess and the guard spend their time walking through the garden and talking about flowers.

The queen and king were done with their meeting and planning, but they made a risky decision for the ministers and the counselor. "The plan will be in working after we visited the Kim family." "We'll be prepared our king." the minister of war reacts to the king. 

It's Friday and maids are busy putting some luggage from the royal family into the carriage to travel to the Eastern Kingdom named: Kingdom of Gold. It wasn't literally gold, but the hearts and kindness are worth as gold. Princess Alexandra asked for the guard she was hanging out with lately to accompany them to the Kingdom, her mother found it good, but the king said it was better for the guard to be at the palace in Majensty. She hugged him before going into the carriage, she waves and looks out of the windows to all the people from the kingdom as they ride to the Kingdom of the Kim family. The road was long and get to see a lot of amazing views.

XxxxxAmberL