𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔: 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖍𝖞

They finally arrive at the Kingdom of Gold and see the Kim family standing in front of the door of the palace. The royal family of Majensty waits for the carriage door to open and walks to the Kim family. 'Welcome Queen Isabelle, King Charles, and your beautiful Princess Alexandra, nice to meet you, princess. Did you all have a nice trip here?' 'Yes, it was kinda long but it was worth it.' the Queen says. 'Let us show you to your rooms and have dinner later on.' Queen Monica Kim suggests and leads them to their room as both kings go to the king's study. As the Queens and the princess go to their room, they make a stop at the door. 'We're here this room is for Princess Helena, if it's not quite your style just tell me and we will see what we can do.' The queen opens the door and they look in amazed at the room. The princess walks in and sits on the bed. 'Wow, this room is perfect for me.' 'Your room is just next to our room, I'll lead you to it.' 'Helena, enjoy and I'll let a maid come and get you for dinner, but you can also explore the palace.' says Queen Isabelle to her daughter with joy, and Helena smiles at her mother before she goes with Queen Monica to her room. Some maids help the princess with her luggage putting it into her room's wardrobe. 

After the installation of her belongings, she explores the palace's corridors. She hops happily and looks at all the paintings, she then sees one of a portrait with a family on it: The Queen and King with a boy between them smiling. 'Hello Princess, you ready with your room?' 'Yes sir, can I ask you something? Who is that boy in that painting?' the princess points at the portrait. 'That's my son Taehyung, he'll be joining us for dinner later. He now has some classes that he follows' 'Oh, I can't wait to have fun with him.' Both King Andrew and the princess walk further to the dining room.  The Queens and her father already sitting at their places plus someone else is sitting with its back in front of them when entering. Little Princess Alexandra walks to the other side of the table and sits on the chair before looking at the face of the person across from her. 'Hi.' she says while giving the person a cute wave. The boy looks at her and waves back with a cute smile as well. 'Hey my name is Taehyung, and you?' 'My name is Alexandra, it's nice to meet you.' 'Nice to meet you too.' Taehyung replies and both families are looking at each other while smiling. 

The time passes and both families are done eating, the parents let the children play in the garden while both kings will discuss any business, and both queens take a walk in the garden while watching out for the kids.

XxxxxAmberL