𒆜1 𒆜

𓊈Timeline: 2015 𓊉
𓊈Scenery: Semi-urban area of Tokyo 𓊉

◢°◤◢◤◢•◤◢◤◢|◤◢◤◢•◤◢°◤

“Please tell me You’re not tagging along with me tomorrow,”

Green youthful eyes glances over her shoulder to her blonde haired friend who casually leans against the moving bike’s storage box at the back. The sun was shining down on the city streets, gleaming off the chrome finishes of Sorahi Houmioka’s sleek black and grey motorcycle. The bike was a nimble creature, built for precision and speed, much like its rider.

“Yeah, I am.” Emma Sano runs her fingers through her blonde wavy strands of her hair and gives a sigh, “School is boring. Plus we haven’t met up in a while since someone is busy hogging you for himself when you’re not working.”

“So you had this bright idea to join me while I work?” Sorahi skews her eyes looking back on the road with a groan as Emma gives a cheeky grin. 

Sorahi was a middle Schooler but being a delinquent it was a norm to bunk school. However unlike other hoodlums, she preferred to work instead of sitting idle. She wasn’t one to sit in one place which is probably why even if she’s uninterested in things, being with her was never a bore. Rahi was a delivery girl for a popular bakery in town and is one of the best employees who works part time.

Currently, she had a cake delivery to make however Emma wanted to tag along. The cake, meticulously encased in a sturdy delivery box, was strapped securely to the back of the motorcycle. Emma, on the other hand, was simply playing hooky and enjoying the thrill of the ride with her friend.

“ Well it’s not my fault you decided to bunk school this entire week. Otherwise we would’ve been hanging out at your school right about now. But riding around with you is so much more fun- Hey! Why are we going on the Highway!?”

“Because this afternoon’s delivery is out of town,” Sorahi replies annoyed a little, “Didn’t you hear me telling Mikey I might even miss today’s meeting!?”

“I did! But-"

“Keep your buts to yourself, I ain’t turning back. I’m already behind schedule.”

Emma sweatdropped at the statement and looks behind her as cars passed by at high speed. A single truck made Emma shiver a little nervously, “Dammit. Should’ve told Grandpa I’d  be with you. He might worry for nothing.”

Both girls were polar opposites even if they had a few similarities. Emma’s blonde hair and dazzling gold eyes made her like the sun rays of the midday sun whereas Sorahi was a dark ravenette with emerald eyes closely compared as a shiny emerald on a dark midnight – mysterious and calming. The duo were like sun and moon.

Rahi was the  colder  one from the two in personality but the most chaotic when it came to fighting and had a sharp tongue. Emma was the most childish and creator of mischief.

This incompatible yet soul binded friendship was created only two years ago and the two girls got along quiet well to everyone’s surprise.

“We should be back by 7 though. If you’re with me, nothing bad will happen to you.” Sorahi reassures her friend, giving quick glances to her side mirrors and the meter reading where the red needle steadied itself at 80km/h. The gold eyes girl smiled with a giggle, wrapping her hands over the girls shoulder, Sorahi flinched in surprise.