Part 20: Feels

|{Omniscient}|

"I need a date," Qani said, the corner of his mouth quirking slightly.

For a moment, one panicked beat of Rio's heart thumped, because why the hel was this man telling him?

They were at the mall buying clothes for their daughter, since they both couldn't agree on what type of style they wanted her outfits to be, they compromised and decided to buy them together and fuse the two ideas. Qani wanted her in sweats and tracksuits and and Jordans and shit, matching his drip. While Rio wanted her to be a girly girl in all pink, barbie shît.

Qani merely waited in the jeans aisle, his face particularly unreadable in the gray light from the window, waiting for an answer.

Rio surreptitiously dug a fingernail into his own palm and told himself he was relieved when the sharp little pain lanced through him.
He was awake. But Q was still here, giving him an intensely confident stare that made it seem like he could peak into his soul

"What for?" Rio tried to act like this was normal behavior, to be out with your ex and talking about dates while shopping for a kid they shared, no big deal. Just cheating casually.
Something he swore to never do.

"Lakewood high is retiring my jersey, there's a game beforehand and a party afterwards."

"Okay so why are you telling me?"

"Why not?" Q questioned with no care in the world.

"Umm let's see your options. Option number one, you could I don't know go with your fiancée, you know the woman you live with and fuck every night. Number two, I'm sure you can auction yourself off for charity, or some shit like that, that way you get a date and help a good cause at the same time," Ri said briskly, as if there had been no strained moment at all.
He placed the folded jeans he was holding down and eyed Qani warily. "Or, alternatively, you could step into the street and announce you have a gap in your social schedule. I bet eligible ladies and thirsty ass niggas will tackle you where you stand."

That knowing smile flirted with the curve of Qani's mouth.

There was something especially wild about him today, Rio thought helplessly. The red tracksuit he wore had been crafted with loving attention to every long, well built muscle he possessed, every hard, flat surface. His roguish dark hair fell over his forehead, begging for hands to rake it back into place. But more than that, he seemed edgy and determined. Words Ri would never have thought to associate with this deliberately carefree, smugish man.

"Those are attractive options," Qani said after a moment. "But my needs are a little more...specific. You, to be precise. I want you." Qani said in a low sexy ass tone as he took a step close to Ri, making the other male shudder. "I want you to go with me, I want you to stop playing and say you love me too, I want you to scream my name every chance you get just like you love to do whenever I'm inside you, deep deep inside your fine sexy ass."

Rio felt his stomach drop out of his body. He carefully folded his hands over his chest to keep them from betraying him by shaking.

Qani however took the final step and closed the distance between them before he continued. "I know you were fishing when you mentioned Naomi, you wanna know if anyone else is occupying my thoughts besides you, if anyone can turn me on and get me hard as fuck the way only you can. And the answer is no shawty, you take up all the space in my head. And no I haven't touched or fucked anyone but you since I laid eyes on you again. And incase you're wondering I wanna do that again. I wanna fuck you so good you cry and beg me not to stop or pull out, because guess what I ain't pulling out the next time."