How the F*ck Did We Get Here?

A/N: Hi. I'm an aspiring author, so I will draft my stories for people to read and give advice/recommendations about my writing. I want you to be brutal. Point out every grammar or spelling mistake, or anything unrealistic. Thx!

Sophie

My hair fell around my shoulders as my knees buckled beneath me. I lowered myself onto one knee, the gravel on the ground digging into my skin and drawing blood. I could hear Alex groaning as she started to wake up. She rolled over onto her side, unable to move her arms through the bruises on her shoulders. Leo had summoned a sword and was fighting Atlas desperately.

Suddenly, my foot slipped on the gravel and I fell onto both my knees, tearing my shin on the gravel in the process. The weight of the sky almost crushed me as I was almost forced onto my stomach. I let out a pained scream as blood started flowing from my leg down the hill.

*Time freeze*

*Record scratch*

How the f*ck did we get here?

My name is Sophie Hanson. I'm fifteen years old. I'm a demigod, legacy of Dionysus and daughter of Hades. I survived the Halo Trials when I was only thirteen years old, promising myself and my friends that I would help them escape that horrible place. I moved to America and met my best friend and future ally, Leo. While balancing homework and government domination plans, I decided to write down my adventures and publish them.

Welcome to the story of how everything went wrong.