Tanjiro

He heard the girl speak the name of the burgundy haired boy, addressing him as Tanjiro.

His ears perked up  the name as he grinned an ear to ear grin on his tatooed face.He mumbled the name in his mouth " Tanjiro...".A remembrance for himself of the burgundy boy's name. It was nightime he thought. Time goes so fast when you enjoy doing something.It  made him feel so joyful , he learned the boy's name.

He went back to the infinity castle, feeling joyful.Douma looked at Akaza's smiling face, "My goodness isn't it suprising you are smiling?"Akaza just looked at Douma with a face full of disgust.

His mood had to get ruined by Upper moon two anyhow.He rolled his eyes and happily walked to his room mumbling the burgundy haired boy's name. Those honey covered letters spelling out the innocent boy's name mentioned in his bittersweet mouth. He walked out of his room and felt as if something was off about today. Where was Enmu Lower moon 1, he always walked with the sound of footsteps hushed with a whisper from his hand. He heard the sound of string played on the biwa. He was transported to Muzan's room he looked at Muzan and bowed down looking at the wooden tatami mat. Lower moon 1 had been killed and he was ordered to go and kill the flame Hashira and three other pathectic demon slayers. He was transported to the location and he saw a male with burgundy hair laying down on the hard ground injured he thought. Akaza wanted to help him to even ask him if he was ok. He couldn't even touch the boy as  a male with golden blonde hair with red at the lower tips of his long hair, he had amber eyes and a stern look on his face. He used to his sword to proctect the burgundy haired boy. Akaza felt a feeling of jealousy in him as the burgundy haired boy looked at the other male with admiration. He regenerated his arm stump and came forward for a fight. He realized his hand was in the golden haired man's stomach. His solar peluxis impaled by his hand, he didn't even realize the person he loved so dear looked at him in terror and hatred.Akaza saw the sun slowly peeking out from the long night he pulled out his hand and fled. He looked at the burgundy haired boy's petite face once so sweet and pure turned into a face full of hatred and terror. He heard insults.He heard those cold words stabbing his heart, he felt as if someone had stabbed him with a knife continously.Tanjiro threw his sword at the demon he had see to long ago and it landed in the demon's chest, blood spurting out from the demon's mouth and called him a coward for not fighting him. The demon only gave him a look of hatred and sadness."A monster!You are a demon from hell !"Akaza ran he didn't wanted to hear those terrible words from someone he loved. Tears ran down his pale face  making him look like a crying mess.