A few important statements beforehand

Before we start, i would like to point out a few things things , just to let you know what to expect from this story  and where i'm heading with this.

First of all, aside from a few ocs, all characters belong to their respective owners and i do not own any of the original miraculous characters. I just want to share my story with other fans.

- This Au is basically set after miracle queen, so  most things  that happened in season 4 or 5  didn't happen.  Hawk Moth is still just Hawk Moth, and didn't become Shadow Moth or Monarch ( he did repair the peacock miraculous, however).Alya and Luka don't know that Marinette is Ladybug.  I was thinking about wether i should include Zoé in the written version, but i chose not to, since she barely adds anything to the story and i wanted to give Chloé  some character development rather than just replacing her. Let me know in the comments if you'd preferred Zoé over Chloé with character development, (i might add her, if there's enough demand for her) but i think  it's better that way.

-Since i didn't wanna have  to write breakup scenes for lukanette and adrigami , consider those couples to have broken up on good terms shortly after miracle queen. I might have been a bit lazy there but i wanted to focus on the adrienette stuff.

- The chapters are supposed to be written like episodes of the show, so each chapter will include  a battle against of of my self-written super villians and some  dialogue and will be named after the villain.  Just like in the actual show, some episodes (the minority) will focus on the battle while others  are gonna be mostly story ( i'll try to focus on the story for most chapters). Juleka, Rose , Mylene and Ivan will each get an episode where they get their miraculous for the first time. I'm not sure if i'll be able to write such episodes for Marc, Nathaniel , or Sabrina, but i'll try.

- The reveal will be quite early, since i honestly wanted to focus more on the overall story and the adrienette antics. I'm not sure if  anyone is going to have an issue with that, i just don't want anyone to be disappointed because they were looking forward to a long buildup towards the reveal with some angst and sadness along they way. We're gonna do it relatively quick and  without too much tears ( there will be some, however i'm not gonna stretch this out for forever).

By the way, the cover art was done by Natalie guest. If you want some really good miraculous and sonic comic dubs , check out her channel.

Since this is my first  project i'm open for constructive critizism, especially  regarding my grammar, since i'm from germany.