CAUGHT

"Ayo wtf is going on here" says fez yn quickly jumps off of ash " hey fez " says yn "ash I can see you through your pants" says fez yn laughs "no more doing weird shit also were going to a party tonight" says fez "ok " you both say "so yous can leave early" fez says "let's go ma " says ash you guys leave and drive back to the house.

You get to the house at around 5 and the party starts at 8 , ash just wore his normal clothes and you wore a mini skirt with a white crop top and did your makeup and hair, it only took you an hour to get ready . Ash plays his game while your looking at your fit in the mirror "it's only 6 ma we still have 2 hours" ash says "ok " you say walking towards him , he pulls you on his lap and you can feel he's still a little bit hard " hey ash" you say " yes mama " he says in a soft tone "I want attention" "ma I'm trying to play the game" "but you have for like an hour and I'm bored" you say really softly he turns off the game and cuddles you at 7 fez gets home and you guys are asleep on ashs gaming chair fez gets ready and wakes you up "ash yn wake up " 

you guys start driving " hey guys we have to pick up Maddy ,Cassie and Nate so yn you have to sit on ashs lap" says fez you guys pick them up and you sit on ashs lap " wow yn didn't think you would be the type to sit on someones lap" says Maddy " they have heaps of experience"fez says " shut up" you and ash say in sync you feel ashs hands around your waist so you turn facing him. 

You guys get to the party...