💙💚 Chapter 4 💚💙

The next 1 month and 11 days pass quickly. We made great progress, in our opinion. The pelts from the skinned animals make great blankets, and weaving the baskets were surprisingly soothing to do, if a bit tedious.

The hardest thing I've made these past days is a bow. As in a bow and arrow. I did not think it would be as difficult as it was. It took a day of work just to build the wooden part (opposed to the string part). I'm not the greatest at shooting it, but it has helped us bring a deer, which was enough to feed us for a week.

The entire time we've been down here, I've felt like there's something or someone else here. Like it's watching us from the trees. I thought the feeling would fade at first, but it still hasn't. Octavia and Raven don't know about it.

Raven, Octavia and I are out hunting (and gathering what I can into a purse-like basket that took hours to make).

-Clarke.-

I'm bit confused now. I feel like who spoke to me? I look round at the trees and girls. Raven notice me who slow walking.

[ Clarke, what's going?] Raven sign. 

I shake my head. [ I not sure, but I think it just call my name just minute ago.] I sign with confused on my face.

Octavia understand the sign language. We teach her few week ago.

-Clarke! Stop move, tell your friends too now- someone said with quick breathing like someone running?. it again! I automatically hait stop walk and grab them arm to stop. Octavia and Raven look at me with shock. [What happened?] Octavia sign. I just ignored and my hand up to them wait and look round.

-H...hello?- I say in my mind.

-Hi, sorry to scare you but I can talk with you in your mind.- someone said. I jump in shock.

[ Guys, Someone just talk to me again!] I sign quickly. They look at me with worry. [ If what you say truth about it then why not someone talk to us too?] Raven sign, 

[ Good point, I will talk them.] I sign.

I try link my mind, -if you hear or whatever, one of my friend say if you just talk to me in my mind but not my friends?- I say in my mind.

-i will explain more later because you guys are in danger now, answer your question Clarke because you are my mate.- Someone said.

I blinks my eyes quickly. Nearly choke on nothing.

-i know you have questions but talk it later, now I know you are deaf but tell them keep ear out and hear and tell me what it hear like. Do it now!- Someone said.

[ Guys! do not move or speak. But can you guys keep hear round and tell me what you hear it like. Now] I sign.

Octavia and Raven look confused but understand. Few minutes later then they get startled by a growl coming from the bushes. They freeze in spot and hear another growl coming from other some area. They look at me with eyes wide open. I noticed. [ A rustle and more a growls and two of them.] Rae sign with shaking hands. I was shocked.

-Clarke!- Someone yell. I snap of my head and I immediately grab my bow from my back and load an arrow as I ready wait as I talk in mind.

-A growls and two of them- I say to my mind

-Shit, I knew it I feel that you are in danger. I'm on way to save you. I just left the meeting from the Polis tower! I run. Tell what animal like?- Someone said with a quickly breath out.