Playlist 1

For gracelessstar

Forever: Ophelia Victor

Story description: OPHELIA VICTOR WAS KNOWN FOR BEING A STRONG WOMAN. She wanted to know how to find things.
Everything. And Ophelia was trying to see how much she could find. It made up for everything she'd lost.
But Ophelia had found the strongest metal in the world, the metal that made Adamantine look like plastic, the metal guarded by its people fiercely.
Vibranium.
And who wouldn't want that? Ophelia didn't want to turn it over to the government or destroy it. Which called on a desperate situation for the government, bringing in a deadly killer. If Ophelia wouldn't play it nice, they'd have to take her out of the picture. But they'd forgotten of the other side in the game. Wakanda.
Which lead to Wakanda finding her.
They've been keeping a very close eye on Ophelia, and the last thing they needed was an outsider to crack the code. Much less one like Ophelia.
And much less someone being haunted by a killer who can't get through with his mission.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Thanks for ordering at Encore! Hope you and your readers enjoy listening to this while reading. I for one can't wait to read this myself, Ophelia sounds awesome.