I Challenge You To A... Challenge!

Inspired By Helluva Boss Episode 3: Spring Broken

***

The Bad Guys And Diane Were Driving In The Bad Guys Getaway Car, Wolf Was Behind The Wheel As Diane And Snake Sat In The Passenger Seats While Shark, Piranha, Webs, Snowflake And Kaguya Were In The Back Seat.

Suddenly, A Rock Song Came On.

"I Love This Song!" Wolf Said.

Wolf: You Were The Spicy Little Demon

With The Uh Bleach Blonde Hair 

As Wolf Was Singing, Diane And Snake Looked A Little Annoyed And Kaguya, Snowflake And Webs Covered Their Ears To Block The Song While Shark And Piranha Just Smiled, Not Bothered By The Music.

Fieeeendin' For Uh The Gene's

When I Caught Your Stare

Thooought It Might Be Love, But You Went

Wolf Was Gonna Park The Car At A Hotel In The City, Only For A Red Car To Take It.

"Oh, Holy Moly!" Wolf Said As He Slams On The Breaks.

"Oh, You Suck For Life, Do Ya? Snake, Megaphone!" Wolf Said.

"Fine." Snake Said, Giving Him The Megaphone.

Wolf Stood Up From His Seat And Yells At The Wolf Girl Who Took Their Spot Gets Out Of His Car.

"Listen Up, You Unoriginal Red Dumb Dumb! You Have Three Freaking Seconds To Get Your Ride Out My Parking Spot!" He Stops Yelling When Diane Held Her Paw.

"Oh, Lord... Victor!" Diane Exclaimed.

 Victor!" Diane Exclaimed

The Fox Blows Some Bubble Gum As It Pops, "Diane

The Fox Blows Some Bubble Gum As It Pops, "Diane."

"I Should Have Known You'd Be Here. I Could Smell Fish For Miles Which Is Odd Because I Believe The Nearest Ocean Is THREE HOURS WEST!" Diane Yelled.

"And I Should've Known You'd Be Here When I Heard The Governor Was Coming." Victor Said, Holding A Flask.

" Victor Said, Holding A Flask