The Mystery Of The Graveyard Ghoul

Inspired By Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated

***

It Was Nighttime And A Young Man And Woman Were Running At The Docks.

"Deena, Promise Me No Matter What Happens, You Don't Go Into The Fog." The Man Stated.

"You Mean That Fog All Around Us, Richard?" Deena Asked.

"Yes, Deena. Because, It's Full Of... Ghouls!" Richard Said.

Richard Looked Behind Him And Saw Three Ghouls Coming Towards Them.

Everyone Was Watching A Scary Movie In The Cemetry.

"Zionks! Fog Ghouls! They Are The Worst!" Shark Exclaimed.

"Snake, Cover Your Eyes!" Piranha Said As He Covered Snake's Eyes.

"I Ain't Scared Of This Stuff!" Snake Said, Slapping Piranha With His Tail.

In Front Of The Boys Were Kaguya, Snowflake, Snowdrop And Viperia.

"Thanks Again For Letting Us Come Along." Snowdrop Said.

"Hey, It's No Trouble. It's The Least We Could Do Since We Let Your Boss And Your Other Friends Get Arrested." Kaguya Said.

"To Be Honest, I Personally Wanted To Get Away From Him." Viperia Stated.

"I Don't Blame You Two." Snowflake Said.

"Too Bad Webs Couldn't Come And Watch The Movie With Us." Snowdrop Said.

"She's Not Really A Fan Of Peticular Movie. She And I Watched The Movie When It Was In The Theaters And She Said It Sucked." Kaguya Said.

In The Movie, Richard And Deena Were Trying Get Away From Ghouls They Were Cornered And Got Trapped At The Edge Of The Dock.

Richard Pushed Deena Out Of The Way, Only For The Ghouls That Were In The Water To Grab His Legs.

"Deena! They Got Me, Deena! Their Fingers... Are So... Tingly!" Richard Yelled.

The Ghouls Dragged Him Down As Deena Yelled, "No!"

Then, Richard Felt Himself Changing.

"What's Happening To Me?!" Richard Asked As His Voice Changed.

Richard Was Transformed Into A Ghoul.

"Deena, Come Into The Fog. Seriously, It's Actually Kind Of Nice. Like A Day Spa." Richard Said As He Walks Towards Deena With Two Other Ghouls.

"No! No! Aaahh!" Deena Exclaimed.

Behind The Two Groups, Wolf And Diane Were Sitting Together.

"I Have To Say, Governor. This Horror Movie Night Is A Big Success." Wolf Stated.

"Thanks. Plus, It Gives Me An Excuse To Finally Watch The Movie. When I Heard It Came Out A Few Months Ago, I Regretted On Not Finding Time To Go To The Movies To Watch It." Diane Explained.

Then, Everyone Heard A Roaring Sound.

"Can You Keep It Down, Bad Guys. We're Trying To Watch The Movie." A Man Said.

"That Wasn't Us." Piranha Said.

"And I Don't Think That Was The Movie." Viperia Said.

"Aaahh!" Deena Yelled.

Then, A Creature That Looked Like A Crazy Zombie With One Eye That's Black And The Other That's Brown And He Wears A Ragged Coat Ripped The Movie Screen Apart As His Mouth Was Covered In Saliva.