Chapter 2: Home Sweet Oh Fuck.

Ranboo Pov: I couldn't sleep because that stupid lazy bitch! See I'm not a toxic or bad person I just have feelings and tubbo steps all over them! Like he is so lazy all the time! But he left me in this disgusting house! There is dirty frying pans all over the stove, the sink is full, and the stench don't get me started on it!
I go out work. Go out with friends and do everything for him but when I ask him to do one thing keep the house clean! He doesn't he is like a pig a disgusting pig. Like he is an ungrateful disgusting lazy bitch who is usele-. Someone's knocks on the door. "Is that you tubbo? " I say as I get up to open the door "so you decided to crawl back to me- oh shit sorry dude I thought you were someone" as I realized it was my good friend bilzo "you ready to hang? " he says. See I haven't told any of my friends, that me and that useless asshole are together, they don't need to know about him.
"Yeah I am!" I say. Him and me started to walk to the car as I realized. There laying right on the floor was tubbos phone. Bingo. "Sorry dude something came up at work I can't hang out! " I say looking at bilzo. "Aw alright big man see ya! " bilzo says as he leaves. "I can't believe tubbo was that stupid to leave his phone" see his phone can track his watch and it shows where it is and right where he is.
I grab his phone and hop into the car and see he is at... Sapnaps and karls house?.. God he better of not said anything.
I start driving

Tubbo Pov:
(The night before) "tubbo please tell me what's wrong? I'm here for you I won't get mad at you! " Karl says holding my hands while looking at me worried. "I-i"

I didn't want people to worry about me but it happened. 'god I can't tell him'

"Was.. It mark? " Karl says

I froze on hearing that name. That sickening name the one I love but hate.

"It was wasn't it.. " Karl says pulling me into a hug. I started crying harder than I have. I watch over sapnap looking at me with worried in his eyes as he joins holding me. "Tubbo can you please tell us what happened? " sapnap asks.
"I-i can't.. " I say looking at him with tears running from my eyes. Sapnap looks at Karl and Karl nods his head slowly. "I'll be back soon in about two hours okay? " he says as he goes out to the car. "Don't worry he isn't going to see mark tubbo he wouldn't do that he knows your not comfortable about that. " Karl says while patting my head slowly before he gets up.
"lay down tubbo I'll get back" he says. So I lay down on the couch 'this couch is more comfortable than our bed. ' I think as I lay down on the nice beige art filled couch. As I see Karl walking back into the room with a pillow, blanket, and soup. "I'm okay Karl I'm fine" I tell him. "Tubbo." He says. "I'm fine!" "Tubbo." "I'm Fin-" before I could finish Karl hugged me. I need that I've needed this for months. "Please tubbo let me help you, I'm not mad or think you're weak" Karl whispers in my ear. Making me cry. Someone actually cares about me.. "Oh Shit! Are you okay tubbo did I do something wrong? " he says worried as he saw that I was crying.
"You didn't do something wrong karl, you never do, thank you" I smile at him. Karl smiles back. As he puts a blanket on me with a pillow for my head. "Don't falls asleep yet alright? " I nodded back "how about we watchs some movies? " Karl smiles as he asks. "Sure." I respond "LET'S WATCH ME GIRLS I'LL GET THE POPCORN! " Karl Says While He Jumps Off The Couch And Into The Kitchen. I start laughing. I feel good.

Quackity's Pov:
God I hate working. You think owning your own casino was a fun thing I'm telling you it's the compete opposite. But as I was filling out papers I hear a knock on the door. "Come in. " I say as Sam opens the door. "Someone's here to see you boss. " he says with an emotionless face and tone. "Send Them In" I say as I start working on the papers again. "Hey.. Q" I hear as I look up in shock. "Sapnap.. Why the hell are you here?!. " I say in a loud tone. "Look I know about the stuff that happened in the past and I still love you but that's not why I'm here. " he says with barley any emotion. I sigh "what do you want." I say in an annoyed look. "It's about tubbo. " he says. "... " "WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SON?! " I yell as I stand up slaming the desk. "C-calm down Q". He looks at me worried like I just committed a murder. " WHAT HAPPENED. TO. MY. SON. " I scream. "I Don't know Q! That's why I'm here! something happened but he won't talk to anyone about what happened! And I thought he probably would tell his... " he says as he looks down

"mother?. " I say looking at him disappointed

"Yeah. But can you please help! It's you're son! " he begs. "Fine but I'm doing this ONLY for my son. " i spit out.
"Thank You Q! " he says as he smiles. I roll my eyes. "Shut up it's for my son not you. " I say as we walk out the building. We get in the car and he trys to talk to me but I ignore him. After 24 minutes he decided to stop trying. It was way to late at night to deal with this bullshit.

Tubbo Pov: after Karl and me finished like 3 movies even a Barbie movie, we hear knocking, I froze. 'Please tell me it's not him. I can't handle seeing him right now!' "I'll get it" Karl says as he opens the door there was standing..

Sapnap. Phew and.. Someone else... It was.. "Mom?! " I jump up and hug him "hey kiddo. " he says as he hugs back after a bit we where all sitting on the couch and finally mom asked.. The one question...

"Are you preg- no. Not that one sickos..

" what happened. "

I couldn't lie to my mom! I love him to much it would hurt me and him.. So I told him everything. What's been happening and everything.

After that he starts crying right there. My own mother who was strong and everything so I barely saw crying before only when.. He was around. He was crying "I'm so sorry baby" he hugs me tight while in the background There was Barbie singing some song. And Karl paused it quickly.. But after a bit I went to bed
Not ready for tomorrow

In the morning... (Still tubbos Pov)

After we had breakfast, and we where all sitting on a cough watching a show
We heard knocking at the door "that's probably the post-man! I'll go get it!" Karl gets up and opens the door.... But his happy smile faded quick as it turned into a frown but a pissed one.. As he opened the door completely as there was standing

Mark waving my phone smiling evily...

1262 words.

END OF CHAPTER TWO FINALLY THAT'S ALL HAVE A CLIFFHANGER!!!! HAHAHAHA