3*

---

The two sat down on Giyuus floor. Sabito was waiting impatiently for his friend to speak. He wonders if it was from the mansion, or something else that he doesn't know of.

"You remember running off in that mansion?"

"Course i do!"

"Good, okay. I tried looking for you but when I entered one room, I heard a- uhm- voice."

"SO IT WAS HAUNTED?"

"Shut up- Anyways. Yes, it was haunted and I met a ghost. They helped me find you and before we had left the mansion, I kinda  merge with the ghost?- doing that has some affects and one is having the ghost with me for the rest of my life."

"Your haunted now?!"

"No! I think? But it's just a child ghost, and I'm gonna have tons of side affects apparently. Pale skin is just the beginning I'm pretty sure."

"Your life must suck now!"

"I mean, he helped me with the work in math. He can teleport I think which is how I got my homework in on time. And I don't know what else"

"Oh so your life is better now? But wait! You said it's a child, how did they answer the math problems?!"

"I don't know?"

"Whatever, let me see the ghost! And what's his name?"

"Tanjiro, he didn't tell me his last name, and sure you could see him. Whatever."

Giyuu looked behind Sabito and saw Tanjiro who had a giant smile on his face, Giyuu had a slight smile on his face.

"BOO!" Tanjiro shouted, he put his hands on Sabito's shoulders. Sabito screamed like a girl and looked behind him, to see the ghost giyuu was talking about.

Giyuu was laughing his ass off and tanjiro loud proud.

"Hahah! I scared your friend!"

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE NICE!" Sabito shouted, his face looked pale and betrayed.

"I am!" Tanjiro said turning into a smaller version of a ghost.

"And now that you know about me, we're friends!"

"I didn't agree to being friends?!"

"To bad."

They all settled down for a moment, Sabito wanted to ask questions later and this was his chance to do so.

"Giyuu said your name was tanjiro! Alright, tanjiro I wanna know the side affects! I wanna make sure my best friend isn't gonna turn into a ghost himself."

"I don't know all the side affects! Plus, they aren't gonna be to bad. Maybe he will have the ability to teleport? I don't know. Plus having teleportation would be cool!"

"It would." Giyuu said, although there was a problem with it

"What if I did get teleportation? I'm still a human so I would have to learn how to control it wouldn't i? I could teleport into a random mountain for all you know."

"Oh, that's right. I guess that would be a possibility." Tanjiro looked at Sabito with no expression

"What else do you want to know?"

"You had to die at a young age! How'd you die?"

"How'd I die? I think it was when I was 6. I don't remember much."

"WAIT HOW OLD ARE YOU THEN?"

"I'm 7!"

"I'm actually curious, how did you die?" Giyuu asked since all he really knows is his age.

"I think i was murder? I think I remember who it was to. I remember he had black hair and red eyes! He was also wearing a hat. I was with my mom, brother, and sister! I don't remember their names but sadly. Turning to a ghost might have taken some of my memories away."

"Wait, then how do you not know things like videos?"

"Well, I think we lived on a mountain. And I've never seen videos or that small box you carry around!"

"It's called a phone, but that doesn't explain it still. Your mom had to have one right?"

"No, I think I remember us only have enough money to feed us and stuff!"

"Oh, I guess that makes sense. Did you go to school at all tho? You don't even know what school is!"

"I was taught things by my mother!"

Sabito sighed "I'm bored, Enough of this talking. He probably doesn't know what games are! Why don't we show him how to play a game!"

"I guess we could do that" Giyuu agreed

---