sorry

have fun! this one's.... interesting.

------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry!" You yelled. "It was wrong for that to happen, I know. It has hurt me every day that it's happened, knowing I did something that hurt you. Soda, I know I messed up, I do that a lot. But I can't let this be the reason we fall apart! Baby, you know I love you, and you know I wouldn't do anything on purpose to let anything come between us. Just please don't let this be what breaks us!"

Soda looked at you with tears in his eyes, and you could see the conflict behind them. "Y/N... I don't know. I don't think I can do this anymore if this is the way you're going to be.  I can't keep going around pretending like this doesn't matter, because it does!"

You smiled, despite feeling conflicted. "I don't know, Soda. I think we should move past this barrier. It was one night! It will never happen again, I promise!" You had resorted to desperate pleas, hoping he would see the love in your eyes. 

But all he saw was betrayal. 

"Y/N..." Soda whispered. "This hurts. This really hurts. This hurts worse than when Darry threw out my chocolate cake just because it had an uncooked egg on the top. I don't know if this will work anymore."

"Soda, it will never happen again! That was meaningless, he means nothing to me!"

"Y/N!" Soda yelled. "YOU WENT HORSE RIDING WITHOUT ME! I DON'T CARE IF IT WAS ON A FAMILY TRIP, YOU LOVED IT! 

WITHOUT

ME!!!!!!"

"I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You shouted back. "HE WAS PRETTY AND I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF!"

-----------------------------------------------------

so how'd y'all like that?