||𝚂𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙴 𝙰𝙳𝙻𝙴𝚁|| 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗' 𝚗𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.||

WARNINGS
𝙰𝙻𝙲𝙾𝙷𝙾𝙻

_________________________________"A party, for celebrating young Sean! And because we can!" Dutch announced to the gang, the gang roared in laughter before cheering for booze

"A party, for celebrating young Sean! And because we can!" Dutch announced to the gang, the gang roared in laughter before cheering for booze.

Evelyn wasn't much of a drinker, but when she needed a break, or if there was a celebration, sure. She'd drink a tad.

Everytime the Van Der Linde Gang had a Party,Celebration or any excuse to get booze in their bodies, it started with a song, either Javier singing A song, or A cheesy song, always The Ring-Dang-Doo.

The song was, well extremely annoying. But Evelyn couldn't lie that it was extremely Catchy.
"Evelyn!" Lenny yelled, "Lenny!" Evelyn flashed a cheesy smile at the young boy.
"Drink?" He threw up a beer in the air.
"Aha, no, no I'd rather not tonight." She politely declined.
"Tch, come on! It's a party. You deserve it!" Lenny giggled. "Ok,ok fine." Evelyn grabbed the drink off of Lenny, "Knew id win ya' over!" He laughed before plopping next to the woman,
Evelyn took a quick swag of the beer before making a scrunched together face, "what?" Lenny snickered.
"Why is this drink sour?" She grinned. "Just Drink the damn thing." He dismissed her.
"Jesus' fine." Evelyn shook her head before chugging the drink, she chugged "Go on!" Lenny Chortled, She chugged,"Haha! Near enough there!",and chugged, "and done!" He cheered.
"yeah!" They both cheered again, "yeahh!!" Uncle yelled,
"D'you even know what we're cheerin' for?" Lenny asked,
"Absolutely not!" Uncle smiled cluelessly, "course ya' don't ya' dumb old man." Katelyn exclaimed.
"Shur' up woman, I've got Damn' lumbago." Uncle scoffed.

Half an hour later,

"When I was just a lad you know; I met a girl from ol' Bordeaux,She had blond hair and blue eyes too, she let me ride on the ring-dang-doo!"
The van der Linde Gang sung, including Evelyn.
"Oh god I hate this song!" She smiled.
"Haha!" Lenny slapped his knee in laughter falling off of the log in the process, "oh fuck!" Evelyn cried in laughter.
She helped the young boy off of the floor,
"Your funny yennel." She lightly slapped his shoulder,
"Haha!, wait who's ye-"

"Sadie's here!" Evelyn accidentally interrupted Lenny. "Yer' drunk." Sadie poured herself a bowl of soup.
"Shut up. No I am not! You' Hearin' this yen- leg?"
"Pfft! Yen.. yen-leg Haha!" Lenny was crying of laughter, "oh my shit." Evelyn laughed hard,
"Sadie, take a drink, relax, relax a lil'." She offered,
"I'm fine, business to attend to with some o'Driscoll's in the mornin'." Sadie laughed a tad to herself.

"Take the beer." She reached a beer to her face.
"I'm fine Sweetheart." Her raspy voice spoke.

Evelyn felt flustered, a word could make a outlaw flustered, Evelyn stood there for a few seconds,Sadie walked past Her blushed face,
"It's just a word Eve." She harshly whispered in her ear.
Sadie chortled to herself before strutting her way to a boulder to sharpen her knife.

"Sheep fucker, just playing with my knife." Javier tackled Bill.
"Haha!" Evelyn snorted at Bill.
"Pathetic." Javier pushed bill from his grasp.
"How- how is that even possible !" Evelyn was weak from laughing.

"Ms Evelyn!" Ms Grimshaw yelled.
"Yeahh?" Evelyn spun to Ms Grimshaw, "get some food and water. Now." She lightly budged Evelyn To the soup pot.
"Wait ain't this Sean's party?" Evelyn shrugged. A loud moan released from someone's tent, "ah."
Evelyn wobbled to the soup pot and grabbed a bowl of soup, she soon finished it, Evelyn then walked to the barrel of water and threw it in her face and in her mouth.
"Oh, woah." Evelyn rubbed her eyes.
"That didn't do shit."
She looked around the camp, her eyes laid onto Sadie. The way Her face focused onto the knife,her jeans and belt tight on her hips, her hair.

Evelyn wobbled over to her, sitting down next to her on the boulder, "y'alright?" Her eyes still stay focused onto her knife.
"I'm just fine, thanks." She flashed a small smile. "Views nice." Evelyn nodded slowly and awkwardly.
Sadie chuckled, "why are you actin' nervous?"

"Im ain't, just tired." She quickly covered up for her awkwardness.
"Mhm."
"Your erm hats nice." Evelyn complimented her.
"What's up eve,y'need to tell me som'?"

"Pshh. No."
"Y'sure?"
"No it's fine, just wondering why you keep sharpening your knife."

"Because, it needs sharpenin'" Sadie shrugged.
"Y'know this blouse, does it wash me out?" Evelyn asked, Sadie lifted her head up to look at her,
"Na',Y'look nice. Jeans suit you, so does the blouse." She went back to sharpening her knife.
"Tch, Sadie." Evelyn muttered to herself.
"Yeah?" She Heard her whispers. "Na' nothin."

"Fuckin' christ eve."Sadie whispered under neath her breath.

Sadie slammed her knife and knife sharpener on the boulder before dragging Evelyn outside of the camp.

"What do y'wanna tell me?" Sadie leaned against the tree.
"Nothin'!" Evelyn stared at the ground.
"Look at me." Sadie ordered. Evelyn looked in her eyes.
"What's up?" Sadie jokingly grinned.
"I just want y' to know that you look nice today, I guess." Evelyn shrugged, "you ain't bad lookin' neither,"

"Want me to get y' a beer or som'?" Evelyn asked.
"Tch, course I have to make the first damn move." Sadie got up from leaning and cupped  Evelyn's cheek. Sadie passionately kissed Evelyn, Evelyn noticed that Sadie felt Desperate, All this time when Evelyn was being desperate for the outlaw.
So was Sadie, she hid it incredibly well,
"I love you Sadie Adler, y'know that right?"
"Your alright too." Sadie shrugged,
"Shut up." She lightly tapped her face,
"Fine I love ya' too." She swung her arm around her shoulder as they walked to her tent.