IMPRESSIVE IDIOTS ,

.          .          .          .

.           .           .           .

IMPRESSIVE  are the Sully Kids for always managing to stick together and defend each other, for it is in their blood that they are united together. It is very IMPRESSIVE   indeed, although; they manage to concur themselves into a bundle of such idiotic-ness.

Such foolishness, that it would make them be compared to beings like baby Na'vi. Though, they never cease to impress every Omaticaya Na'vi member with the messes they get themselves into.

But, once Spider happens to be prowling around with the group like a stray cat: the other Na'vi feel all the more less impressed given that the Sully Kids have lured over on a 'sky person demon'.

However, Spider stayed with the Sully kids: bringing on even more disasters and displeasuring messes for Neytiri and Jake to clean up.

Regardless, Spider managed to provide a way to prove himself to other Na'vi, thus they tolerated his presence.

Though, there is another presence that manages to interfere with certain things and bring on a menacing destruction.

The presence being [  Name  ].

For, it is very IMPRESSIVE   for how compatible they are with the Sully Family and Spider. For, the chaos they bring is even more enticing and jaw-dropping from how shocking it is.

It is even more surprising with the fact that they are bestowed on with the title of being a ' Wild Child ' of the Clan, given that them being half-blind doesn't stop them from being a menace of a Na'vi.

And, as the days keep moving on, they all continue to get into a series of different mishaps and shenanigans of confusion, fighting, crushes, drama, lessons learnt and of course:

Chaos !

For, this all shows how they all are truly . . .

IMPRESSIVE IDIOTS.

OR

WHERE,  [  Name  ] (   a half—blind na'vi  ) brings in chaos with them in a series of adventures and different events with the help of their fellow companions joining in with the shenanigans too.

THE CHAOTIC CAST !

[  name  ].