✵ SEASON ONE ; CHAOS IS BORN.

[  NAME  ] NARROWED THEIR BEADY LITTLE EYES, THE CHILD LET OUT A LOW HISS AND POUNCED ONTO THEIR PREY

[  NAME  ] NARROWED THEIR BEADY LITTLE EYES, THE CHILD LET OUT A LOW HISS AND POUNCED ONTO THEIR PREY. In response, the little Spider let out a surprised yelp of shock, the two tumbling down through the almost artificially—coloured grassy fields.

When the two came down to finishing tumbling stop, the two kids erupted into fits of giggles and rolled off each other to enjoy the skyline view. Both held childish grins upon their faces, as they then both sat up quickly.

" Kaltxì  ( Hello ), [  Name  ] !  You caught me by tìloho ( surprise ). "

[  Name  ] playfully rolled their eyes at this, nudging the human boy playfully and stood up with pride. " Of course, I did !  I learnt well from my father and mother !  "

Spider couldn't contain his grin, slowly standing up after [  Name  ], pressing his own lips against a thin line, the little Spider couldn't help it, when his eyes sparkled at the sight of little [  Name  ] in awe.

The boy then mumbled, " Sevin ( Pretty ) . . . "

[  Name  ] furrowed their brows, not understanding what the boy muttered underneath his breath, " Huh, Spider? " The curiosity matched their infant age for [  Name  ], as Spider shook his head vividly and snapped out of his train of thought.

" Oh? Uh, nothing, sorry . . . "

Little Spider would probably have to grab his guts to say it again later, but for now; he'd just rely on his thrill—fulfilling, yet rash and stupid actions to make up for it. So, that he could somewhat impress [  Name  ] in some form of way.

✸ SO, THIS SEASON ONE WILL HAVE THE KIDS BE AROUND THE YOUNG KID OR PRE-TEEN AGE, BEFORE THEIR TEENAGE YEARS

SO, THIS SEASON ONE WILL HAVE THE KIDS BE AROUND THE YOUNG KID OR PRE-TEEN AGE, BEFORE THEIR TEENAGE YEARS. But, Tuk's not been born yet, until either late into this season or at the start of the next season [  Name  ] won't technically be half—blind yet, but the time for that chapter on how they become half—blind will come early in this first season.

THIS WHOLE FIC WILL CONTAIN FLUFF , ANGST + ULTIMATE CHAOS So, let me know; if you guys have any scene suggestions for this fanfic !