GMGS day 1 Pt1

STINGS POV

.

.

"ke up...ake uppp...wake uuuuupppp...WAKE UP RIGHT NOW" screamed something in my ear. I groaned, my heading pounding from my hangover.

i drank way to much last night.

.

.

As my vision cleared, i saw a fuming Lizzi staring at me. Oh shit.

"he-hey?!" i said nervously."GET YOUR WORTHLEES ASS MOVING BEFORE I FREEZE YOU AND START AND ICE SHOP AND SELL YOU AND LECTOR AS FIGURINES!" She screamed."A-AYE"

.

.

((Time skip))

.

.

i went to the dining room of the hotel. When I arrived,people snickered. They heard her screaming I guess. I slightly blushed and went over to the GMG's team table.

.

.

"It's your fault for drinking" said rogue. Everyone snickered except for Lizzi of course. Everyone wore their regular outfits, except for Lizzi, for some reason.

.

.

She wore her hair in a half ponytail that goes down to her waist with some strands in the front,with a blood red with black lace outline ribbon. She had dark blue jean shorts with brown knee boots with black laces and silver spikes on the bottom. She wore a short sleeved blood-red blouse with black linings.

.

.

she also had her usaul ring and locket, her sabertooth mark visible."HEY! What are you staring at pervert?" I was looking at her locket,wondering what was inside but it looked like i was looking at her little bigger then meduim sized breasts.

.

.

"NO-NOT-NOTHING!!" I shouted, blushing. Everyone snickered and laughed again.

.

.

((Time skip))

.

.

We were waiting to be called in the stadium.

"WE HAVE IN 8th PLACE!FAIRYTAIL"

At that name, Lizzi stopped leaning against the wall and snapped up, looking through our opening with a gaze that could kill.Well,she hates Fairytail.

.

.

i was so into my thoughts I almost didn't notice the other people being called. This will be easy to beat.

.

.

"IN 1ST PLACE! WE HAVE THE GREAT AND MIGHTY!SABERTOOTH" the annoucer screamed. We walked out, the fan girls having hearts in their eyes and the the boys staring at Ms.Eye Candy. At least that's what i call her anyways, since she basically is.

.

.

Everyone was waving except for Lizzi, who was staring with a soft gaze and a smile at I think is Wendy Marble, or is it Marvell?who cares.

.

.

Time to win.

.

.

/////////////

Enjoyed?i hope so

love you minna!

like how I did stings pov..YAY!

lol,I may update later today to!love YALL!

THX FOR 1K READS