about.

Olivia Chalamet19influencer (YouTube)

Olivia Chalamet
19
influencer (YouTube)

"I'm begging you to take my hand"

ABOUT.

OLIVIA CHALAMET, 19 YEARS OLD, young sister of the actor Timothée Chalamet. Olivia started her channel on 2015 and since then, a lot of celebrities showed up in some of her videos.
One that caught the eye of the media was Jenna Ortega, the girls know each other since birth and are inseparable. Other than that, Olivia is really close to Finn Wolfhard, she met the actor accidentally while in one of her brother's premieres, fans made their theories about Olivia and Finn dating in 2018, but none of them confirmed or denied the rumor.
There were also rumours about a sweet relationship between Jenna and Olivia, but again, there was not a confirm or denial of the relationship.

Olivia is close to most of Timothée's co-stars, mainly Florence Pugh, Saoirse Ronan and Zendaya.

Olivia's channel has almost 4M followers and one of her most famous video is 'Trying to slow dance for prom with my brother' that has 11M views.

The last few months, Olivia has been the eye of the media due to her past relationship with Harry Duncan, one that ended up with her brother beating him up in the middle of the street, the reasons stays unknown, but fans suspects that Harry has been abusive towards Olivia since the start of the relationship.

Besides her channel, Olivia modelled for huge brands such as Saint Laurent and Louis Vuitton. Olivia also made quick appearances on Timothée's projects, like one of the servants on Dune.

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
hello, this fanfic will talk about abusive relationships, struggles with mental health, self harm and panic attacks.

please do not read if you feel triggered by any of the topics and if you ever need help, you can always send me message or talk to someone you trust.