0.7

VLOG

— SO I'M HERE WITH MY BABY KATIE- Olivia turned her camera to the girl on her side, Katie smiled while hugging Olivia's neck, the girl wrapped her arm around Katie's waist.
— We're going to explore Los Angeles now- Katie giggled.

— My pretty girl- Olivia focused on Katie- Anyways, yes we're going to explore Los Angeles because we were bored and we felt that we should- the girl shrugged- We're gonna take the chance since the streets are oddly calm now- Katie pulled her sunglasses and made Olivia wear them, also putting a cap on the girl who laughed- She is my personal stylist- she whispered.
— Exactly- Katie smiled hugging the girl's neck again- Also, she is mine- she gave an evil laugh while kissing Olivia's cheek.

┊ ➶ 。˚   °

— KATIE FOUND A CUTE ROCK- Olivia laughed and zoomed in the girl playing with a rock- What's his name baby?- she asked.
— It's our son, he'll be... Rock Lee?- she laughed and Olivia followed her actions.
— He is beautiful- Olivia smiled.
— Wait can we glue googly eyes on him? He'll be our friendship rock- Katie asked jumping her way to Olivia.
— Oh my God! Yes!- Olivia said excitedly.

┊ ➶ 。˚   °

— LOOK HOW CUTE HE IS!- KATIE laughed while shaking the rock, the googly eyes making Olivia burst out laughing.
— He is a precious little thing!- she turned off the camera and laid down on Katie's bed.

Katie jumped and laid on her side, leaving the rock aside to hug the girl.
— Thanks for today Kats- Olivia whispered- I really needed that- she looked at the girl and Katie kissed her cheek.
I'll always be here for you Liv- she whispered and that meant the world for Olivia.