𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘛𝘢𝘦'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘛𝘢𝘦'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦
"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

||

The room was lit up by the blue Led lights strips that were all over Tae's and his fans were blowing cool air, it was the around 2 pm and the couple haven't left out of Tae's room since they woke up.

Ares's music played through the speakers light, Ares rapped along quietly and scrolled on Instagram.

He's been noticing a bunch of girl fans were going in his Dms lately and been making Fam pages of him, it been annoying Ares to the max.

He was at the store with Jaymel, and this group of girl's practically surrounded the two, wanting to get a piece of Top.

He didn't know how to respond to it or them, he didn't want anyone but Tae and everyone was trying to force their selfs onto him and he didn't like it.

He didn't want to be mean to his fans or anything like that, he was just getting some fans and he didn't want to run them away.

Maybe, he needed to make it known that he was in a relationship with someone who held him down, he just wanted boundaries with his fans whenever he went outside of his comfort zone.

His show was in a a few days so he was still geeked about it.

"Li' daddy, yeen got notha ta do today right?" Ares said, looking down at Tae who was laying on him and was softly nibbling on Ares forearm while he watched 'Adventure Time' on his iPhone with the comforter covering naked body.

Ares heard Tae pause the show and felt him stop nibbling on his arm then Tae took the cover off his head then looked up at him and shook his head, "Nah. Ian busy, wassup?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I wanna take ya onnat date, I was talm bout." He said, staring down at Dazaí and watching his boyfriend face lit up. "Fr?" He asked with smile.

"Hell yuh bae." Ares rasped softly, nodding his head and looking at him with admiration. "Get dress and look fye as fuck."

"Shit, I gotcha." The smaller's smile widened then he climbed out of his bed and walked into his walk-in closet.

"Say, ima be back inna few. Lemme kno' when ya ready, 'kay?" Ares asked, standing up from Tae's bed and grabbing his Nike tech jacket off the carpet and putting it on his person.