1: Meeting

Hunter POV:

Once everything has been cleaned up in the boiling isles everything pretty much went back to normal.
"Thanks!" I thanked as Luz's mom handed me her old sewing machine, "can you teach me how to use this thing?"
"Oh sure," she said in a kind and sympathetic voice, "but not now baby, I have to help Vee find an easy way to transport between realms."
"That's fine, I have a meeting at the emperor's castle," I sighed and walked back to the big gates of the castle.
When I arrived at the meeting room, Darius, the abomination coven head was already there waiting silently. "Hi," I said waving my hands.
"Hi kid," Darius said, grabbing something behind the chair. He took out a log of palicestorm wood, "kid, I know you are dealing with a lot of things right now, so I found a garden with palicestorm trees. So I chopped one down and here's the right amount I suppose."
I looked at Darius with teardrops in my eyes, "aw thank you," I said with a shaky voice.
"Woah are you okay?" He asked with a disappointed face.
"I'm okay," I replied as a used my hands to wipe off my tears, "I just miss flapjack."
Suddenly all the coven heads burst through the wooden doors and arrived right on time for the meeting, "ok kid, I'm hosting this." Darius said, "time to wipe those tears, young man."
He sat up from the chair he was sitting on and stood right in front of everyone. As Darius was talking about what changes we should make... bla bla bla, I stared at the neon blue color of palicestorm wood. I think I already know what to carve into my palismen.
"I think we should make hunter the emperor because he is the nephew of our old emperor, belos," Darius stated. "WHAT?!" I exclaimed, "No way I'm doing this! King is a titan why can he be the emperor?!"
"King the titan is the child of boiling isles, you are the emperor of boiling isles" Darius reassured, "there's a difference."
I sighed, "fine." It's easy being the emperor right? I let my thoughts drift away slowly.
"Hunter!" Darius shouted. "What?" I asked,
"I called you so many times and you couldn't hear me, are you ok?" He asked. "nah I'm fine" I said smiling lightly, "I will start moving my things into belos' old room I guess..."
I walked down to the hallway of my old room and got distracted by the noise outside of my window. "Hunter!" Willow exclaimed as she saw me, she was standing on a big plant,"I finally got a hold of my plant powers, thank for saving me back there."
"U-uh, no problem" I stuttered. "What happened back at the meeting?" She asked.
"Oh it's nothing, I'll tell you later" I said while winking. Willow's face suddenly turned red and covered her face, SHIT, why did I do that. I quickly slammed the glass window and started shoving all of my things into a wooden box and ran to my new room.

Willow POV

"Was he flirting with me?!" I squealed. Luz gasped loudly from below "OH MY GOD, YES I KNEW HUNTER HAD A CRU-Mmm" Amity slapped Luz's mouth shut and whispered, "don't tell Willow."
I lowered down the giant plant and the rocks of from the ground slowly absorbed it, "Guys, I saw Hunter pack his things" I said, "do you think Hunter got kicked out or something?"
"I don't know, maybe?" Luz said confusingly. I frowned and called,"Clover, its time to go home." Clover the bee, willow's paliceman, turned into a stick with clover as wood on the end.
"Bye willow! Amity and I are going on a date" Luz said happily. Amity chuckled lightly "alright, bye!"
"Bye!" I shouted from a distance while I was flying, what was Hunter going to say? I thought as I was fly back through the window to my room, I slowly undo my hair and rested on my bed. Clover made some buzzing noises as I patted on its fuzzy head, I looked at my planty ceiling as it grows different beautiful colors. My scroll flew to me as I got a penstagram message, "hmm?" I hummed to Clover, "I got a notification."
"OH MY GOD ITS HUNTER" I screamed.

The scroll:
Hunter: Hey Willow
Willow: hi!
Hunter: can we meet with the hexide squad?
Hunter: I got a new room in the castle, wanna come and decorate it?
Willow: sure, I will inform the squad!
Hunter: people with bring you guys in!
Willow: 👍🏼

"Haha, he's still such a slow typer" I chuckled. "I guess I should inform the luz and amity"
I started to tell the hexide group chat in penstagram to meet hunter in the gates of the emperor's castle, "sorry to disturb your date guys," I said slowly while typing, "gotta meet back at the castle."
I just got home, now I have to go back, oh well.

(840 words | I'm not a good writer 😭😭)