2: deepest wish

Willow POV

As I walked through the gates of the castle with Amity, Luz and Gus. I realised how much the castle has changed. I saw people's palicemen flying around freely and looking at the golden framed memories of Hunter's life. "Why is your flyer derby team on the wall?" Amity asked while looking around at the other photos in utter confusion, "I have no idea" I said.
"Hey!" A guard said, "the new emperor is looking for you"
"Wait is that Steve?" Gus asked from behind.
"Wait are you my brother's little boyfriend?" The Guard said.
"YOU ARE STEVE" Gus shouted.
"Gus calm down, the whats wrong with him?!" Luz said.
"UHM NOTHING" Gus blushed hardly.
I chuckled lightly, it's probably something about Gus and Matholomule.
The guard cleared his throat and said, "follow me."
We walked through the long hallways of the castle looking at every single painting on the reflective walls. "Well, we are here now" the guard, also known as Steve I guess, said. Luz pushed open the giant 12 feet door, "dang it's heavy." Luz said as the big doors slowly slowly shut from behind us.
"Well hello there," a mysterious person said while sitting in the shadows of the throne. "I recognise that annoying voice," Gus said while lifting a eyebrow.
"OH MY GOSH NOT YOU TOO GUS" Hunter groaned while teleported in front of us.
"Oh sorry" Gus said in embarrassment.
"H-Hunter what are you doing here?" I stuttered
"I'm the new emperor!" Hunter said.
I glanced at Luz, Amity and Gus, they all have terrified looks on their face after the post traumatic experience we all had.
"Uhm," Hunter said looking to his right, then snapped his fingers. A guard standing next to the big throne quickly rushed to the back and came back with a blue log of palicestorm?!
"Can we carve this together?" Hunter said softly, his soft and light smile made him trustworthy, I guess I can trust him.
"Sure! We'd love to!" Gus said, disturbing the silence in the room.
"Lets get to exploring!" Luz said while getting small, squared paper that she used to make glyphs.
"Follow me, let's fine a nice place to brainstorm" Hunter said while leading us to a meeting room. After I followed him for a while we finally arrived to the room, so I sat on one of the wooden chairs available. Luz took out a pen she kept from her trash back from the human realm that Eda got.
"Lets see.. how do you want it to look like" Amity questioned.
"Well" Hunter stopped, "I want it to look like those fluffy creatures from the human realm"
"We have a lot of fluffy creatures in the human realm" Luz replied, since she is a human unlike us witches.
"The ones with ears" Hunter recalled, "oh, remember I had to borrow one of your clothes in the human realm?"
"Yeah" Luz said while looking up, I think she's trying to remember, "is it the wolf one?"
"Yeah! What ever it is" Hunter exclaimed.
Luz pressed the little button on top of the pen and a pointy, metal thing came out of the hole in the opposite side, I still don't know how it works.
"You okay willow?" Gus glanced at me.
"Yeah" I said, "I'm just enjoying this. It's like you are sharing brains!"
Hunter smiled lightly with red cheeks.
"Ah ha!" Luz said showing the little sketch of a fluffy animal that looks like Amity's palicemen but a little bit for detailed.
"Yeah! That one!" Hunter said excitedly. Seeing him smile sends me butterflies, I MEAN UHM, never mind.
"I found some tools on the way here that might help you carve your palicemen" Gus said while handing a knife used for cutting things.
"Lets get to work!" I said excitedly.
After hours of sketching, hours of planning, hours of scraping we finally carved out the perfect little wolf palicemen.
"He's perfect" Hunter said while sniffing a little.
"You okay?" I Asked hunter. "Yeah," Hunter replied, "as much as I love my new palicemen, flapjack will live in my heart"
"Oh Hunter" Amity said with a sad look on her face.
I looked at Hunter hold the small wooden wolf on his hands, "you should think of your deepest wish, that's how I met my palicemen! Clover." I said while placing my hand on Hunter's shoulders.
"I don't know what me deepest wish is" Hunter said with a disappointed face.

(750 words | I hope I did better 💀)