Chapter 1

*Opening shot, Catboy, Owllete and Gekko are in HQ on the night before Friday the 13th, the PJ Masks watching out of any evil on their PJ Picture Player*

Gekko: Way it go! No bad luck so far!

Owlette: Gekko, everyone knows bad luck is just a silly superstition.

*PJ Robot put up a latter for himself to make sure that bad luck isn't real, a blinding white light bathes them slowly as they cringe; we hear a shocking sound, and PJ Robot screams*

PJ Robot: (beeps) (he fell towards the ground)

Catboy: You know, that lightning was just a coincidence.

*Catboy and Gekko run towards PJ Robot*

Catboy: Gekko, why is this step on the ladder a different color than the others?

Gekko: Oh, that one was broken, so I fixed it using one of Romeo's old lightning rods

Owlette: That is really dumb, you know?

*Suddenly a alarm went off*

Gekko: It's a priority alarm!

Owlette: (Off-screen) Someone's robbing the musem. It's Romeo and Robot!

Catboy: To the cat-car!

*The PJ Masks got in the cat-car, and drove off to stop Romeo*

Catboy: You know, we may think we the smartest kids in the entire universe, but we can do much, much better!

Owlette and Gekko: RIGHT!!!

All the three: PJ Masks, we're on our way, into the night to save the day!

*Meanwhille in Piqua*

Mr. Meaner: Beard! Hutchins! You have got to be the dumbest kids in the entire universe! Who the heck would want to be famous on Friday the 13th? It's all about bad luck!