Chapter 4

*As evil bowling balls row through the streets, George knew this is his fought and worry trying to avoid it*

Harold: I thought you say, there is nothing to worried about, George!!

George: (worried) Who's worried, anyone? I'm not worried. Do I look worried? (eye-twitchy)

Catboy: You should be! The streets is filling with your evil balls!

George: Mine?

Catboy: YES! YOURS! (momentarily calm) And now, let's pause a moment as I perform the "in your face" dance. In your face, in your face, in your face. Uh-huh, in your face!

Evil Bowling Ball Leader: Oh, I wouldn't be dancing if I were you. Soon, every day will be Friday the 13th and bad luck will rain down upon you in perpetuity!

All 3 PJ Masks: BAD LUCK?!!?

Evil Bowling Ball Leader: Yes, and it's all thanks to you and your friends, Romeo and Melvin

Harold: Yeah, way to go.

Evil Bowling Ball Leader: Oh, and thank you, George and Harold, for luring them up here by showing off Captain Underpants. TA! In your face, in your face, in your face!

*George and Harold, knowing want have they done and cause Melvin and an mad-inventor from an alter-world to zap balls by mistake*

Harold: (chuckles nervously) Look, don't worry, we took down our own villains before, we just get Captain Underpants and find the others to stop them!

Gekko: You are right! But where are the others?

Captain Underpants: I back from painting the town blue!

George: You been painting Piqua blue! Last time, you did red!

*Suddenly, the others riding the PJ Jet, crash into the playground*

Harold: Well, the others is easy then we fought!

*Captain Underpants, George, Harold, Erica, the PJ Masks and the PJ Rider run towards the PJ Jet*

Jessica: UGGHH!! MY HARRRRR!! I told you not to drive Other Sophie!

Narrator: Please, do not drive under 18.

*Jessica, Dressy, Bo, Gooch, Stanley, Sohpie One and Other Sophie got out the PJ Jet*

Gooch: Uh, the inter-dimension travelers? Want are you doing here?

Bo: And what's with the giant animals?

Erica: I think that would cause a lot of money to pay for the damage of the playground.

*Meanwhile, Melvin and Romeo looking at the attack and began blaming each-other for it*

Romeo: Your "stupid laser" have bring these balls to life, and it's all your fought!