FOUR. throwback thursday

    RACHEL AND Nate use to be a thing

RACHEL AND Nate use to be a thing. They dated for almost two years. Longer than Nate and Nikki and longer than Rachel's crush on Jay.

They two of them were a sweet together. They were able to be themselves and have fun with their friends without them feeling too awkward with them.

And when Rachel was heavily reminded that her and Nate had dated and how they made out of Jay's mom, Jackie's, futon. But it wasn't the most romantic moment.

It was late in the night. The two of them sitting in the back of his van and they had just finish drinking the beer that Nate was able to get from Mama's.

Rachel sat in front of Nate, laughing as she was resting her head on Nate's chest.

Nate had joined in on Rachel's laughter, always saying that it was contagious. He cupped her face in his hands, pressing his forehead against her as they laughed and at that point they had no idea what they had been laughing at.

Nate took the opportunity to kiss Rachel. Who continued to laugh but died it down after every kiss he placed on her lips.

Rachel rested her hands on the nape of Nate's neck and he began to slide his hand down her back. The two of them kissing once more.

Rachel smiled, pulling away and rested her forehead against his, "Thanks for taking me out tonight. You're sickly sweet."

Nate's smile quickly turned to panic, "In a good way or a bad way?"

"There's only a good way to put that."

RACHEL HAD been listening to the mixtape that her dad had made her when she was born. Each MacFarlane twin had one. They were compiled of songs that he thought that they would like and he was lucky that they had.

The sounds of the Commodores' Easy blasting in her ears as she hung upside down on her bed, thinking of her kiss with Jay the night before.

Joshua walked into her room and sat on the floor, his back resting against the bed as Rachel still laid upside down.