More then friends?❤️‍🔥

My hand touched my crotch know I was hard seeing Jakes face. I couldn't help myself and busted a nut right there while jake was still asleep.

I realized what I did and saw my cum on the said I blended down to whip it but with a slight thought running on my mind. Hoping that jake would like the taste of my jizz. I zipped my pants and looking at my hand with the cum in my finger I placed my hand close to Jakes lips have a thought of regrets. I didn't want to lose my friendship with Jake but I couldn't help it. I whipped my cum onto Jakes lips.

As I turned I head a voice saying my name "Michael?" Looking back it was jake with his hair messed up and with so tied look and seeing the moonlight hit the right angle to make him to absolutely perfect. I couldn't help it, I could control myself my though of what will happen later was swept aside.

Making a run for it I covered Jakes mouth with one hand and grabbed his right hand with my other hand. I whisper to him saying "please jake don't hate me for this but I can't help it" while my body got closer to him and I'm pretty sure he felt my hard crotch. Jake looked shocked but with his other hand removed my hand away from his mouth and saying "not here" while looking at the boy sleeping like he couldn't for a long time.

The two of us got up and Jake grabbed my hand and took me somewhere. As Jake pushed me down to a wall he got down and said not to make a noise. He unzipped my pants and pulled my boxers down he look at my cock for a bit and started licking it. I felt hot and grabbed Jakes head and pushed his head to my cock making him swallow my cum with him coughing right my cum got spat out. Looking down I saw that he was hard, I wanted to help him to.

Getting down and grabbing Jakes kiss for a hard kiss, I moved my hand to his panted and caressing his cock i unzipped his pants and moved my hand down more using my own spite to loosen his ass Jake gave out a moan right near my ear making me hard and loses control. Grabbing Jake and moving him backwards I quickly thrusted my cock inside him making him moan louder and making me cover his mouth with my hand.

The two of us getting close to the wall I humped him and I can feel that he couldn't hold his own anymore but with one word I grew bigger while I was still inside making Jake flinched.It felt so warm inside him that I came and we both sight in relief that we were down.

We went back and acted like nothing happened. Next day as I got up I saw Jake leaving while looking back at me. I saw something white and wet near his ass.