🎨I just want to see the Art, not my Heart🎨

"Oh have you seen those two new citizens in Vinyl City?"

"Yeah, I'm surprised they've been here for only 2 days and they already meet two artists I heard."

"Wonder who they will meet this time?"

"Who you guys talking about?"

"The New Siblings!"

The older citizens that had lived in Vinyl City longer than the siblings did, had been talking about them and how lucky they were to talk to two NSR artists. The higher woman heard about it and wanted to see what the siblings have that makes them extra special than just meeting some NSR Artist. The woman turned her back from the mirror and went towards the elevator, leaving the room.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"Tila, have you had met the two siblings?" Yinu asked as her babysitter of the day came over, as they were practicing their voice and piano. Tira hummed in a certain tone while following her singing tone. "Wow. What were the siblings like?" Yinu asked as Tila opened one of her eyes and decided to make a song about the two of them. She stopped her earlier singing and decided to change the song.

"Well," Yinu started playing a tune for her to start with and Tila followed the flow of it.

{Me: I makes these lyrics just to match the siblings}

They are nothing like others people,

Oh how we didn't knew

That there something special

About our new contestants

One is quiet one

With every dime they will drop

The Second is the translator

Who you talk to anytime

They both love to help

And be outspoken when they can

Oh how I never seen someone like them before,

Oh how lucky we are to meet them forward,

Through time!

They are like mimes,

Don't need a voice to tell us what they need

Oh how free they must be

To live through these years,

Oh without fears

Tila was done with their verse of singing about the siblings, in a hyper and slow voice. Yinu stopped and was amazed at how the siblings were. As Tila and Yinu were talking to one another about the siblings, a woman with orange hair and pink and white skin listened, after listening enough about the two new people, she left and decided to find a way to meet them. Slowly the news is getting through everyone and one by one it will come from peace to chaos in a matter of days.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Hai yawned, waking up and checking if they had mail. When he opened the mail box, he saw a singular mail with colorful printing on the cover. He raised a brow and went inside to see [Name] watching the TV while checking any mail about their music career or something on their phone. Once Hai closed the door, [Name] heard him and waved at him.