1

In a wide dance studio, with full-length mirrors on every wall

In a wide dance studio, with full-length mirrors on every wall. I have an iPad connected to the television, which is in the corner of the studio. Replaying the video, I am practicing for my next session of teaching and perfecting a dance choreography for a huge group. My company, BigHit Entertainment, hardly contacts me about who I am working with on my next sessions. Therefore, I am often shocked. I have worked with huge groups such as BTS, Enhypen, Tomorrow X Together, and Seventeen. Usually, the groups I work with are from my own company.

This group is different from the others because this choreography is a lot more upbeat and has some popping dance moves. Unless, I am getting tricked by my company, and I am just working with Niki from Enhypen. He is one of the few people that I trust with my entire life. I have known Niki since he was born. I am born in 2003, and he was born in 2005. We were always close. I know that he has a huge crush on me. He hates the fact that Jisung is my ultimate bias because Niki was always a part of my life. We were both born and raised in Okayama, Japan. My mom is best friends with Niki's mother. Therefore, before Niki was even a thought to his parents. All my play dates consist of playing with Konon, Niki's older sister. All of our lives, we consistently practiced at his family's dance studio. He was my biggest competitor and support. Also, I can't forget my first love.

Niki and I moved to South Korea, so he can become an idol, two years ago. He participated in a survival show called I-Land. While he was there, I was making a name for myself. I continued to reach for my goals and attended auditions, posted YouTube dance covers and tutorials, and danced on the sidewalk in front of popular entertainment companies. One day, I met Bang Si-hyuk, who is known as "Hitman" Bang the founder of BigHit Entertainment. The next two years quickly pass by, and I am still practicing to this day.

As I am practicing the choreography for my new session, a faint knock on the entrance door. Staring at the television on the opposite side of the door. "Come in," I say, expecting Niki to burst into the dance studio excitingly. The door swings open. I hear various footsteps enter the dance floor of the studio. "I expected Niki, but not all of Enhyp-" I say cutting myself off as I turn and I am facing the one and only, Jisung Park. I mean NCT Dream, not just Jisung Park. But my ultimate bias is standing across of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hello fans, i am so excited for this new book. i have been meaning to create this book for a while, hope you enjoy it.